Snoop Dogg's Uncle Passes Away From Cancer
Snoop Dogg is mourning the death of his beloved uncle June Bug. June, who often was seen dancing and entertaining the crowd at the multi-talented performer's shows, passed away on Sunday, March 30 after losing battle with colon cancer. "June bugg jus passed @ 932 this morning," his nephew Daz Dillinger tweeted. Snoop, who just paid a visit, also took to Twitter to mourn the death of his uncle. "Love u unc!! C u when I get there. !!! R. I. P. junebug!!" he wrote.
Fellow performers also took to social media to pay respects. "Enjoyed watching big homie do his stuff on stage. Prayers 2 @SnoopDogg @DAZDILLINGER and family. RIP," Kendrick Lamar wrote. Monica tweeted, "All the laughter you brought will forever be cherished... Just thinking of you dancing makes me smile!!"
Last week, the doctor predicted that the "Gin and Juice" rapper's uncle only had one day to live. However, he continued living up to one week.
Fans also offered condolences on Instagram upon learning June's passing. "Sorry for your loss Snoop," one fan wrote. Another fan added, "Stay strong."
More Snoop Dogg News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'