Snoop Dogg's Uncle Passes Away From Cancer
Snoop Dogg is mourning the death of his beloved uncle June Bug. June, who often was seen dancing and entertaining the crowd at the multi-talented performer's shows, passed away on Sunday, March 30 after losing battle with colon cancer. "June bugg jus passed @ 932 this morning," his nephew Daz Dillinger tweeted. Snoop, who just paid a visit, also took to Twitter to mourn the death of his uncle. "Love u unc!! C u when I get there. !!! R. I. P. junebug!!" he wrote.
Fellow performers also took to social media to pay respects. "Enjoyed watching big homie do his stuff on stage. Prayers 2 @SnoopDogg @DAZDILLINGER and family. RIP," Kendrick Lamar wrote. Monica tweeted, "All the laughter you brought will forever be cherished... Just thinking of you dancing makes me smile!!"
Last week, the doctor predicted that the "Gin and Juice" rapper's uncle only had one day to live. However, he continued living up to one week.
Fans also offered condolences on Instagram upon learning June's passing. "Sorry for your loss Snoop," one fan wrote. Another fan added, "Stay strong."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture