Snoop Dogg's Uncle Passes Away From Cancer
Snoop Dogg is mourning the death of his beloved uncle June Bug. June, who often was seen dancing and entertaining the crowd at the multi-talented performer's shows, passed away on Sunday, March 30 after losing battle with colon cancer. "June bugg jus passed @ 932 this morning," his nephew Daz Dillinger tweeted. Snoop, who just paid a visit, also took to Twitter to mourn the death of his uncle. "Love u unc!! C u when I get there. !!! R. I. P. junebug!!" he wrote.
Fellow performers also took to social media to pay respects. "Enjoyed watching big homie do his stuff on stage. Prayers 2 @SnoopDogg @DAZDILLINGER and family. RIP," Kendrick Lamar wrote. Monica tweeted, "All the laughter you brought will forever be cherished... Just thinking of you dancing makes me smile!!"
Last week, the doctor predicted that the "Gin and Juice" rapper's uncle only had one day to live. However, he continued living up to one week.
Fans also offered condolences on Instagram upon learning June's passing. "Sorry for your loss Snoop," one fan wrote. Another fan added, "Stay strong."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show