Snoop Dogg's Uncle Passes Away From Cancer
Snoop Dogg is mourning the death of his beloved uncle June Bug. June, who often was seen dancing and entertaining the crowd at the multi-talented performer's shows, passed away on Sunday, March 30 after losing battle with colon cancer. "June bugg jus passed @ 932 this morning," his nephew Daz Dillinger tweeted. Snoop, who just paid a visit, also took to Twitter to mourn the death of his uncle. "Love u unc!! C u when I get there. !!! R. I. P. junebug!!" he wrote.
Fellow performers also took to social media to pay respects. "Enjoyed watching big homie do his stuff on stage. Prayers 2 @SnoopDogg @DAZDILLINGER and family. RIP," Kendrick Lamar wrote. Monica tweeted, "All the laughter you brought will forever be cherished... Just thinking of you dancing makes me smile!!"
Last week, the doctor predicted that the "Gin and Juice" rapper's uncle only had one day to live. However, he continued living up to one week.
Fans also offered condolences on Instagram upon learning June's passing. "Sorry for your loss Snoop," one fan wrote. Another fan added, "Stay strong."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video