Snoop Dogg's Uncle Passes Away From Cancer
Snoop Dogg is mourning the death of his beloved uncle June Bug. June, who often was seen dancing and entertaining the crowd at the multi-talented performer's shows, passed away on Sunday, March 30 after losing battle with colon cancer. "June bugg jus passed @ 932 this morning," his nephew Daz Dillinger tweeted. Snoop, who just paid a visit, also took to Twitter to mourn the death of his uncle. "Love u unc!! C u when I get there. !!! R. I. P. junebug!!" he wrote.
Fellow performers also took to social media to pay respects. "Enjoyed watching big homie do his stuff on stage. Prayers 2 @SnoopDogg @DAZDILLINGER and family. RIP," Kendrick Lamar wrote. Monica tweeted, "All the laughter you brought will forever be cherished... Just thinking of you dancing makes me smile!!"
Last week, the doctor predicted that the "Gin and Juice" rapper's uncle only had one day to live. However, he continued living up to one week.
Fans also offered condolences on Instagram upon learning June's passing. "Sorry for your loss Snoop," one fan wrote. Another fan added, "Stay strong."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'