Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Spotted Together After Split Announcement
Days after announcing their split, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were spotted together at a restaurant in the Bahamas. The couple, who reportedly also took their children to the popular destination, was seen with friends while having dinner on the island of Eleuthera on Friday, March 28.
According to various reports, the former lovers had a relaxing night with friends. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was photographed wiping her tears after laughing so hard at one point. Paltrow apparently did not wear her wedding ring during the outing.
An eyewitness said the pair looked happy that night. "You would never have guessed they had just split up. They looked like they were getting on OK," the eyewitness told The Sun on Sunday. "Chris seemed in good form and was telling lots of jokes. Gwyneth pulled a few faces but it was all in good spirits."
The Oscar-winning actress and the Coldplay frontman announced in late March that they decided to call it quits after 10 years of marriage. "While we love each other very much we will remain separate," they said in a joint statement. "This has been a long time coming," a source recently told PEOPLE of the split. "Because they have two kids, they are still going to be friends."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'