New Footage of Caesar and His Army in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' TV Spot
A new teaser of "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" was aired during the season 4 finale of AMC's "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, March 30. The TV spot featured some new shots of Caesar and his army along with a human voice-over.
"You know the scary thing about them?" the voice-over was heard. "They don't need power. Lights, heat - nothing. That's their advantage. That's what makes them stronger." Viewers are treated with the scenes of Caesar and his clan riding horses and carrying spears, preparing for war. No single human was seen in the footage.
A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Matt Reeves, "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" opens in theaters on July 11.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album