Video: Jennifer Lopez Debuts New Song 'Never Satisfied' at Dubai Show
Jennifer Lopez took the stage at the Dubai World Cup in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday, March 29. In addition to treating the crowd with the live performance of her hits, the "American Idol" judge debuted a new song during the event.
The track is titled "Never Satisfied". Wearing a glittery bodysuit, the 44-year-old diva emotionally sang about her never getting satisfied with her man's love. She said she needed him "all the time."
The track is presumably taken from J.Lo's upcoming album that's planned to arrive on June 17. The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far been preceded by buzz singles "Girl" and "Same Girl" as well as French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi".
"It has been so great coming off tour last year and kind of getting back in the studio. I wanted to get back in the studio right away," Lopez recently said of her new album. "I've been able to collaborate with so many amazing people like Robin Thicke and Maxwell and Tyga and Big Sean and French Montana."
"So many people that just came out and were so supportive when I called and [said] 'I think you're perfect for this track,' " she added.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3