Video: Jennifer Lopez Debuts New Song 'Never Satisfied' at Dubai Show
Jennifer Lopez took the stage at the Dubai World Cup in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday, March 29. In addition to treating the crowd with the live performance of her hits, the "American Idol" judge debuted a new song during the event.
The track is titled "Never Satisfied". Wearing a glittery bodysuit, the 44-year-old diva emotionally sang about her never getting satisfied with her man's love. She said she needed him "all the time."
The track is presumably taken from J.Lo's upcoming album that's planned to arrive on June 17. The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far been preceded by buzz singles "Girl" and "Same Girl" as well as French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi".
"It has been so great coming off tour last year and kind of getting back in the studio. I wanted to get back in the studio right away," Lopez recently said of her new album. "I've been able to collaborate with so many amazing people like Robin Thicke and Maxwell and Tyga and Big Sean and French Montana."
"So many people that just came out and were so supportive when I called and [said] 'I think you're perfect for this track,' " she added.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge