Prince George Poses With Parents and Dog in New Official Photo
A new photo of Prince George and his parents was released over the weekend. In the photo, which was taken by photographer Jason Bell earlier this month, the royal family can be seen posing in front of their apartment at Kensington Palace.
The 8-month-old prince did not look at the camera and was staring at the family dog, Lupo, instead. Wearing a white shirt and light blue sweater, Prince George was held by his mother Kate Middleton while Prince William, who sported light blue shirt, had the dog in his arm. The couple smiled to the camera.
The photo was released ahead of the family's tour to Australia and New Zealand. They will visit New Zealand on April 7 before heading to Australia on April 16. According to BBC, they will be greeted with a ceremonial welcome to New Zealand. Other activities in the schedule include watching a yacht race, visiting a rugby stadium and a vineyard and attending a ceremony in Blenheim to honor members of armed forces who fought in World War I.
The family will attend similar event in Canberra. They will also visit Uluru in the Northern Territory, Sydney and Adelaide. Additionally, Prince William and his wife will see the area of the Blue Mountains, New South Wales which was affected by bushfire in October.
More Prince William News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday