'The Good Wife' 5.17 Preview: The Fallout of Will's Death
How Will's death affects Alicia's relationship with Peter is addressed in next week's episode of "The Good Wife", whose preview has landed online. Clearly still mourning the loss of a friend and former love interest, Alicia gets into a heated argument with her husband. When Peter stresses that his affair never meant anything, Alicia responds, "Well that was a waste. Because when I cheated it did."
Diane, meanwhile, struggles to run her business now that that her other managing partner had died. "You're no Will Gardner, Diane. You'll only hurt yourself trying to be," David tells Diane, who replies, "Well, then fasten your seat belts, we're heading for a lot of hurt."
In "A Material World", Alicia and Diane consider merging their firms in the wake of Will's death, even as they find themselves on opposite sides of a contentious divorce suit. Meanwhile, Alicia offers assistance to Finn when it becomes clear that the State's Attorney is looking for a scapegoat in the Jeffrey Grant case.
The episode will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on CBS. Jason O'Mara, Peter Ashton Wise, Jordana Spiro and Anne Marsen are listed as guest stars.
Julianna Margulies recently revealed how Will's death would have a great impact in Alicia's life. "Of course there's gonna be this hole in her life, but how she fills it and how she starts to question her choices-'Why am I doing this? Why am I representing these a**holes?'-suddenly it's black and white. There's no gray area," she said of her character.
"A death, I think-anything important that happens in someone's life is a game-changer, and it makes you hopefully a better person for it. You'll see this tremendous loss for her, but the choices she makes from them on are incredibly careful, and they're mostly about her."
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie