KCAs 2014: Mark Wahlberg, Pharrell Williams and More Get the Slime
2014 Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards began with host Mark Wahlberg saying he should be the only one in the building not getting the slime because he was too smart and quick for such thing. He was slimed anyway at the end of the show.
The ceremony opened with a Todrick Hall-choreographed performance, followed by the announcement of the winners. LL Cool J and Lea Michele were the first to experience the slime when they were given an envelope covered in goo upon presenting. The kids then were asked who to slime, Cody Simpson or Austin Mahone, and they chose both.
A number or celebrities such as Kaley Cuoco and Pharrell Williams were later covered in the green slime too but Wahlberg remained dry midway through the show. It was the combined forces of Kevin Hart and Wahlberg's kids that eventually got him slimed. Hart gave Wahlberg a knock-knock joke featuring a punchline that ended with the actor covered in slime.
Also happening on the show was a magic stunt from David Blaine. The magician gave an illusion of his head being decapitated and oozing green slime.
The 27th Annual Kids Choice Awards was held at the USC Galen Center on Saturday, March 29.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival