KCAs 2014: Mark Wahlberg, Pharrell Williams and More Get the Slime
2014 Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards began with host Mark Wahlberg saying he should be the only one in the building not getting the slime because he was too smart and quick for such thing. He was slimed anyway at the end of the show.
The ceremony opened with a Todrick Hall-choreographed performance, followed by the announcement of the winners. LL Cool J and Lea Michele were the first to experience the slime when they were given an envelope covered in goo upon presenting. The kids then were asked who to slime, Cody Simpson or Austin Mahone, and they chose both.
A number or celebrities such as Kaley Cuoco and Pharrell Williams were later covered in the green slime too but Wahlberg remained dry midway through the show. It was the combined forces of Kevin Hart and Wahlberg's kids that eventually got him slimed. Hart gave Wahlberg a knock-knock joke featuring a punchline that ended with the actor covered in slime.
Also happening on the show was a magic stunt from David Blaine. The magician gave an illusion of his head being decapitated and oozing green slime.
The 27th Annual Kids Choice Awards was held at the USC Galen Center on Saturday, March 29.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'