KCAs 2014: Lea Michele, Kaley Cuoco, Bella Thorne and More at Orange Carpet
Lea Michele showed off a youthful look when she walked the orange carpet of 2014 Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards. The "Glee" star sported a messy hairdo and wrapped herself in a flirty peach dress from Elie Saab. She completed her look with Charlotte Olympia shoes, a Fendi bag, and Anito Ko jewels.
Meanwhile, newly-married Kaley Cuoco failed to impress with her fashion choice. The "The Big Bang Theory" star chose a black and white outfit which combines a jacket and a short from Rebecca Minkoff. She paired it with chunky BCBG shoes and messy high bun that did not scream "fresh."
Dressed for perfection was Bella Thorne who flattered her red hair with a green silk jumpsuit from Valentino and a pair of gold stilettos from Christian Louboutin. Singer Ariana Grande also wowed the orange carpet with a bright yellow dress and a pair of white heels. Victoria Justice looked all grown up with a sexy strapless dress from Atelier Versace and open-toed Jimmy Choo shoes. "It's couture, which means that it was all hand made & has some beautiful details. #SoExcited @versace_official," she explained her dress on Twitter.
Taking it very casual and fun, Zendaya Coleman appeared in jeans hot pants, white Oscar de la Renta top and Chanel shoes. In the meantime, the guys were also going for casual look. Pharrell Williams came with his signature hat but this time it's in dark green. The musician, who came with his wife, paired the hat with white jacket and jeans.
Cody Simpson chose a black and white ensemble, sporting a leather jacket on top of a simple white tee. Austin Mahone went bold with a bright blue jacket and black jeans while Drake Bell chose a blue theme from his wardrobe.
The 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards was held at the USC Galen Center on Saturday, March 29.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie