Rita Ora Previews 'I Will Never Let You Down' Music Video
Rita Ora has teased the upcoming music video for "I Will Never Let You Down" with a short preview. Arriving via Vevo on Friday, March 28, the 14-second clip opens with the British singer revealing that the full visuals will be released on Monday, March 31.
It then shows Ora performing the song and dancing with her backing dancers on a street where some people are seen walking past her. A snippet of the feel-good love song is played in the background of the black-and-white video.
Produced by her boyfriend Calvin Harris, "I Will Never Let You Down" will be featured in Ora's upcoming album. "This is the perfect song to launch my new album because I wanted to be as personal and honest as possible," she recently said. "I'm in a very good place and I really wanted people see how I felt and how I want other people to feel when the listen to it - happy!"
In an interview, the 23-year-old star admitted that the song was inspired by Whitney Houston. "You know a lot of people assume that it's dance music because I make dance music and that's predominantly what I do but it isn't. It sounds like Whitney Houston to me. 1987-89 Whitney Houston mixed with Pink. I wrote the song with her in mind," she said.
More Rita Ora News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'