Rita Ora Previews 'I Will Never Let You Down' Music Video
Rita Ora has teased the upcoming music video for "I Will Never Let You Down" with a short preview. Arriving via Vevo on Friday, March 28, the 14-second clip opens with the British singer revealing that the full visuals will be released on Monday, March 31.
It then shows Ora performing the song and dancing with her backing dancers on a street where some people are seen walking past her. A snippet of the feel-good love song is played in the background of the black-and-white video.
Produced by her boyfriend Calvin Harris, "I Will Never Let You Down" will be featured in Ora's upcoming album. "This is the perfect song to launch my new album because I wanted to be as personal and honest as possible," she recently said. "I'm in a very good place and I really wanted people see how I felt and how I want other people to feel when the listen to it - happy!"
In an interview, the 23-year-old star admitted that the song was inspired by Whitney Houston. "You know a lot of people assume that it's dance music because I make dance music and that's predominantly what I do but it isn't. It sounds like Whitney Houston to me. 1987-89 Whitney Houston mixed with Pink. I wrote the song with her in mind," she said.
More Rita Ora News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease