Rita Ora Previews 'I Will Never Let You Down' Music Video
Rita Ora has teased the upcoming music video for "I Will Never Let You Down" with a short preview. Arriving via Vevo on Friday, March 28, the 14-second clip opens with the British singer revealing that the full visuals will be released on Monday, March 31.
It then shows Ora performing the song and dancing with her backing dancers on a street where some people are seen walking past her. A snippet of the feel-good love song is played in the background of the black-and-white video.
Produced by her boyfriend Calvin Harris, "I Will Never Let You Down" will be featured in Ora's upcoming album. "This is the perfect song to launch my new album because I wanted to be as personal and honest as possible," she recently said. "I'm in a very good place and I really wanted people see how I felt and how I want other people to feel when the listen to it - happy!"
In an interview, the 23-year-old star admitted that the song was inspired by Whitney Houston. "You know a lot of people assume that it's dance music because I make dance music and that's predominantly what I do but it isn't. It sounds like Whitney Houston to me. 1987-89 Whitney Houston mixed with Pink. I wrote the song with her in mind," she said.
More Rita Ora News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up