Lady GaGa Celebrates Birthday in Sheer Outfit in New York
Lady GaGa turned heads when she went to the Roseland Ballroom during her birthday on Friday, March 28. The "Edge of Glory" singer, who is having seven shows at the closing venue, went out of a taxi wearing a nude-colored bodysuit which makes her look like naked. The sheer clothing is featured with some roses which are strategically placed to cover her private parts.
The Mother Monster completed her outfit with a sheer red headscarf and pink platforms with red ribbons tied around her ankles. She held a bouquet of white rose while waving to cheering fans and posing for photographers.
According to The Associated Press, the 28-year-old performer carried out an energetic performance for the crowd that night, which included her boyfriend Taylor Kinney and Fun.'s Nate Ruess. She at first performed "Born This Way" on piano and continued the show with other tracks such as "Monster", "Bad Romance", "Just Dance", "Poker Face", "Applause" and "G.U.Y.".
"Thank you so much for spending my birthday with me," she told her fans. "When I woke up this morning I was so happy. I couldn't wait to get here tonight. I have so many friends here ... so many fans I've grown up with for six whole years, seven whole years," she added between songs. "Thanks for making this the best birthday ever." GaGa's final performance at the venue will take place on April 7.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival