Lady GaGa Celebrates Birthday in Sheer Outfit in New York
Lady GaGa turned heads when she went to the Roseland Ballroom during her birthday on Friday, March 28. The "Edge of Glory" singer, who is having seven shows at the closing venue, went out of a taxi wearing a nude-colored bodysuit which makes her look like naked. The sheer clothing is featured with some roses which are strategically placed to cover her private parts.
The Mother Monster completed her outfit with a sheer red headscarf and pink platforms with red ribbons tied around her ankles. She held a bouquet of white rose while waving to cheering fans and posing for photographers.
According to The Associated Press, the 28-year-old performer carried out an energetic performance for the crowd that night, which included her boyfriend Taylor Kinney and Fun.'s Nate Ruess. She at first performed "Born This Way" on piano and continued the show with other tracks such as "Monster", "Bad Romance", "Just Dance", "Poker Face", "Applause" and "G.U.Y.".
"Thank you so much for spending my birthday with me," she told her fans. "When I woke up this morning I was so happy. I couldn't wait to get here tonight. I have so many friends here ... so many fans I've grown up with for six whole years, seven whole years," she added between songs. "Thanks for making this the best birthday ever." GaGa's final performance at the venue will take place on April 7.
More Lady GaGa News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'