The Wanted Looks Back at Their Best Moments in 'Glow in the Dark' Music Video
The Wanted has debuted the music video for their single called "Glow in the Dark". The tree-and-a-half-minute clip is the British boyband's way to express their gratitude to fans for their support and to say goodbye before they take a break in May.
The video features some footage of members Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker, Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness performing in front of millions of fans and having fun with each other backstage. It also shows them doing some silly stuff together during the downtime on their tour.
"Glad you're all loving the video as much as us. So many amazing memories, thanks to each & everyone of you #GlowInTheDarkVideo," The Wanted said on Twitter on Friday, March 28.
"Glow in the Dark" appears in "Word of Mouth", their latest album that was released late last year. Back in January, the group announced that they'd go on hiatus after completing their "Word of Mouth" tour.
"This tour will be their last for a while as Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Nathan have collectively decided to take time to pursue personal endeavors following the tour's conclusion," the boys said in a statement. "The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie