Katherine Webb Announces Engagement to AJ McCarron
Katherine Webb is engaged to marry AJ McCarron. The former Miss Alabama USA took to Twitter on Friday, March 28 to announce her engagement to the football player. "WE'RE ENGAGEDDD!!! @10AJMcCarron," the model wrote.
In the announcement post, she attached a photo of her and McCarron hugging. Her diamond ring is in full view. Webb later added a close-up photo of her ring. "He designed it himself," she proudly explained.
According to AL.com, McCarron proposed to the former beauty queen in Gulf Shores on Friday after two years of dating. Fellow restaurant guest shared a photo of what appears to be McCarron's autograph and wrote, "at the beach club#gulf shores.. AJ MCCarron Alabama QB proposes to Auburn grad- Katherine Webb."
The 24-year-old model gushed over her boyfriend in an interview with Ryan Seacrest last year. "When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it," she replied when asked about mariage. "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future. So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group