Cher Lloyd Wants 'Dirty Love' in New Single
Cher Lloyd expresses her desire to have "Dirty Love" in her new song. Co-produced by Max Martin and Jakob Jerlstroem among others, the up-tempo and catchy pop tune was premiered via MTV on Friday, March 28.
In it, the British beauty opens up about her wanting a wild boyfriend, not a good one. "So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy/ Something unpredictable," she says to his lover before telling him to turn into a "caveman." "No time for the right one, I need the wrong one/ Something unreliable."
"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want - and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean," Lloyd said of "Dirty Love" in an interview with Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and ... she was shocked. So I'm a bit nervous."
The track is going to be featured in "Sorry I'm Late", Lloyd's delayed new album that's now due out on May 27. The record has also spawned T.I.-assisted "I Wish" and another single called "Sirens" which arrived earlier this month.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal