Cher Lloyd Wants 'Dirty Love' in New Single
Cher Lloyd expresses her desire to have "Dirty Love" in her new song. Co-produced by Max Martin and Jakob Jerlstroem among others, the up-tempo and catchy pop tune was premiered via MTV on Friday, March 28.
In it, the British beauty opens up about her wanting a wild boyfriend, not a good one. "So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy/ Something unpredictable," she says to his lover before telling him to turn into a "caveman." "No time for the right one, I need the wrong one/ Something unreliable."
"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want - and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean," Lloyd said of "Dirty Love" in an interview with Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and ... she was shocked. So I'm a bit nervous."
The track is going to be featured in "Sorry I'm Late", Lloyd's delayed new album that's now due out on May 27. The record has also spawned T.I.-assisted "I Wish" and another single called "Sirens" which arrived earlier this month.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video