Cher Lloyd Wants 'Dirty Love' in New Single
Cher Lloyd expresses her desire to have "Dirty Love" in her new song. Co-produced by Max Martin and Jakob Jerlstroem among others, the up-tempo and catchy pop tune was premiered via MTV on Friday, March 28.
In it, the British beauty opens up about her wanting a wild boyfriend, not a good one. "So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy/ Something unpredictable," she says to his lover before telling him to turn into a "caveman." "No time for the right one, I need the wrong one/ Something unreliable."
"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want - and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean," Lloyd said of "Dirty Love" in an interview with Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and ... she was shocked. So I'm a bit nervous."
The track is going to be featured in "Sorry I'm Late", Lloyd's delayed new album that's now due out on May 27. The record has also spawned T.I.-assisted "I Wish" and another single called "Sirens" which arrived earlier this month.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'