Cher Lloyd Wants 'Dirty Love' in New Single
Cher Lloyd expresses her desire to have "Dirty Love" in her new song. Co-produced by Max Martin and Jakob Jerlstroem among others, the up-tempo and catchy pop tune was premiered via MTV on Friday, March 28.
In it, the British beauty opens up about her wanting a wild boyfriend, not a good one. "So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy/ Something unpredictable," she says to his lover before telling him to turn into a "caveman." "No time for the right one, I need the wrong one/ Something unreliable."
"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want - and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean," Lloyd said of "Dirty Love" in an interview with Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and ... she was shocked. So I'm a bit nervous."
The track is going to be featured in "Sorry I'm Late", Lloyd's delayed new album that's now due out on May 27. The record has also spawned T.I.-assisted "I Wish" and another single called "Sirens" which arrived earlier this month.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers