Cher Lloyd Wants 'Dirty Love' in New Single
Cher Lloyd expresses her desire to have "Dirty Love" in her new song. Co-produced by Max Martin and Jakob Jerlstroem among others, the up-tempo and catchy pop tune was premiered via MTV on Friday, March 28.
In it, the British beauty opens up about her wanting a wild boyfriend, not a good one. "So sick of the good boys, I need a wild boy/ Something unpredictable," she says to his lover before telling him to turn into a "caveman." "No time for the right one, I need the wrong one/ Something unreliable."
"Basically, I talk about the fact that the guy is not giving me exactly what I want - and when people listen to it, they'll understand exactly what I mean," Lloyd said of "Dirty Love" in an interview with Billboard. "It's a touchy one, because, I played it to my mom and ... she was shocked. So I'm a bit nervous."
The track is going to be featured in "Sorry I'm Late", Lloyd's delayed new album that's now due out on May 27. The record has also spawned T.I.-assisted "I Wish" and another single called "Sirens" which arrived earlier this month.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville