Kim Kardashian Plans to Get Pregnant Again After Getting Married
Kim Kardashian apparently is thinking of giving her daughter North West a sibling soon. A source told Yahoo! Celebrity that the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and her soon-to-be husband Kanye West would try to have second child after getting married. Their wedding reportedly is planned to take place in Paris in May.
"She wants to start trying by the end of the year - even though she hated being pregnant," the source claimed. "She's so besotted with North that she says she's totally forgotten the awfulness of being pregnant and how much she struggled." The source added, "Kim has such a big family that she feels it's really important that there isn't a huge age gap between North and her siblings."
"She's got her body back and loves being slim and voluptuous, but she's going to relish it for a few more months and then try for another child after the wedding, even on honeymoon," the source continued. "Kim says it'll be the most romantic thing ever and that's what they've been talking about a lot."
In other news, comedienne Roseanne Barr recently posted a sexy photo of her channeling Kardashian. Giving her best pose, the 61-year-old judge of "Last Comic Standing" tagged the "Black Skinhead" rapper in the Twitter post. "Hey #kanye," she simply wrote.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'