Kim Kardashian Plans to Get Pregnant Again After Getting Married
Kim Kardashian apparently is thinking of giving her daughter North West a sibling soon. A source told Yahoo! Celebrity that the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and her soon-to-be husband Kanye West would try to have second child after getting married. Their wedding reportedly is planned to take place in Paris in May.
"She wants to start trying by the end of the year - even though she hated being pregnant," the source claimed. "She's so besotted with North that she says she's totally forgotten the awfulness of being pregnant and how much she struggled." The source added, "Kim has such a big family that she feels it's really important that there isn't a huge age gap between North and her siblings."
"She's got her body back and loves being slim and voluptuous, but she's going to relish it for a few more months and then try for another child after the wedding, even on honeymoon," the source continued. "Kim says it'll be the most romantic thing ever and that's what they've been talking about a lot."
In other news, comedienne Roseanne Barr recently posted a sexy photo of her channeling Kardashian. Giving her best pose, the 61-year-old judge of "Last Comic Standing" tagged the "Black Skinhead" rapper in the Twitter post. "Hey #kanye," she simply wrote.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed