Mariah Carey Gets Diamond Bracelet From Nick Cannon for Birthday
Mariah Carey, who celebrated her 44th birthday on Thursday, March 27, took to Instagram to show off a beautiful present from her husband Nick Cannon. The host of "America's Got Talent" gave his singer wife a diamond bracelet featured with butterfly-shaped details for her birthday.
"Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies! I'm just happy he's here!!! #familytime #festivity," the "#Beautiful" singer captioned the photo. The twosome flashes wide smiles in the photo. Some of her hair covers her face. "Yep. She's Happy!!!!" Cannon wrote in an Instagram post.
Cannon also shared photos from the celebration, uploading photos of their children Moroccan and Monroe playing with bubble guns and other toys. He also tweeted, "Happy 3/27! Today we celebrate the birth of the most beautiful-talented-strong-amazing Angel that God placed on earth, My Wife."
Prior to the celebration, Cannon had an interview with Power 106 where he revealed some celebrities he had sex with, mentioning some names such as Christina Milian, Nicole Scherzinger, Selita Ebanks and Kim Kardashian. The multi-talented star, who admitted that he lost virginity at the age of 13, also said in the interview that he and Carey only did it after they got married. "On our wedding night, honeymoon-style, house in the Bahamas," he shared. "That's a wonderful thing. That's a real woman right there to make you wait until you get married."
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik