Michael Jackson's Ex Debbie Rowe NOT Engaged to His Music Producer
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe is not engaged to music producer Marc Schaffel despite a confirmation report from E! News and a photo of her with huge sparkler. Rowe claimed they're just very good friends.
The engagement that E! News exclusively reported was said to have happened "recently." The two have been "very close friends to many, many years," and "have only recently gotten engaged," E! News quoted a source as saying.
Schaffel, who worked as Jackson's executive producer on "What More Can I Give", reportedly presented Rowe with a gorgeous 3.55-carat diamond sparkler. Rowe was indeed wearing a huge diamond ring while posing with Schaffel in a photo which was posted on her Facebook page. "Hangin around with Marc," she captioned.
However, Rowe denied any romantic relationship with Schaffel, giving a huge laughter over the engagement report. She confirmed to TMZ that they're "just friends" and have been friends for years but they are "absolutely, positively not engaged."
Rowe previously married Jackson in 1993 in Sydney, Australia. She is mother to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris Jackson.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split