Michael Jackson's Ex Debbie Rowe NOT Engaged to His Music Producer
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe is not engaged to music producer Marc Schaffel despite a confirmation report from E! News and a photo of her with huge sparkler. Rowe claimed they're just very good friends.
The engagement that E! News exclusively reported was said to have happened "recently." The two have been "very close friends to many, many years," and "have only recently gotten engaged," E! News quoted a source as saying.
Schaffel, who worked as Jackson's executive producer on "What More Can I Give", reportedly presented Rowe with a gorgeous 3.55-carat diamond sparkler. Rowe was indeed wearing a huge diamond ring while posing with Schaffel in a photo which was posted on her Facebook page. "Hangin around with Marc," she captioned.
However, Rowe denied any romantic relationship with Schaffel, giving a huge laughter over the engagement report. She confirmed to TMZ that they're "just friends" and have been friends for years but they are "absolutely, positively not engaged."
Rowe previously married Jackson in 1993 in Sydney, Australia. She is mother to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris Jackson.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding