Michael Jackson's Ex Debbie Rowe NOT Engaged to His Music Producer
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe is not engaged to music producer Marc Schaffel despite a confirmation report from E! News and a photo of her with huge sparkler. Rowe claimed they're just very good friends.
The engagement that E! News exclusively reported was said to have happened "recently." The two have been "very close friends to many, many years," and "have only recently gotten engaged," E! News quoted a source as saying.
Schaffel, who worked as Jackson's executive producer on "What More Can I Give", reportedly presented Rowe with a gorgeous 3.55-carat diamond sparkler. Rowe was indeed wearing a huge diamond ring while posing with Schaffel in a photo which was posted on her Facebook page. "Hangin around with Marc," she captioned.
However, Rowe denied any romantic relationship with Schaffel, giving a huge laughter over the engagement report. She confirmed to TMZ that they're "just friends" and have been friends for years but they are "absolutely, positively not engaged."
Rowe previously married Jackson in 1993 in Sydney, Australia. She is mother to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris Jackson.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami