Michael Jackson's Ex Debbie Rowe NOT Engaged to His Music Producer
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe is not engaged to music producer Marc Schaffel despite a confirmation report from E! News and a photo of her with huge sparkler. Rowe claimed they're just very good friends.
The engagement that E! News exclusively reported was said to have happened "recently." The two have been "very close friends to many, many years," and "have only recently gotten engaged," E! News quoted a source as saying.
Schaffel, who worked as Jackson's executive producer on "What More Can I Give", reportedly presented Rowe with a gorgeous 3.55-carat diamond sparkler. Rowe was indeed wearing a huge diamond ring while posing with Schaffel in a photo which was posted on her Facebook page. "Hangin around with Marc," she captioned.
However, Rowe denied any romantic relationship with Schaffel, giving a huge laughter over the engagement report. She confirmed to TMZ that they're "just friends" and have been friends for years but they are "absolutely, positively not engaged."
Rowe previously married Jackson in 1993 in Sydney, Australia. She is mother to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris Jackson.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'