Michael Jackson's Ex Debbie Rowe NOT Engaged to His Music Producer
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe is not engaged to music producer Marc Schaffel despite a confirmation report from E! News and a photo of her with huge sparkler. Rowe claimed they're just very good friends.
The engagement that E! News exclusively reported was said to have happened "recently." The two have been "very close friends to many, many years," and "have only recently gotten engaged," E! News quoted a source as saying.
Schaffel, who worked as Jackson's executive producer on "What More Can I Give", reportedly presented Rowe with a gorgeous 3.55-carat diamond sparkler. Rowe was indeed wearing a huge diamond ring while posing with Schaffel in a photo which was posted on her Facebook page. "Hangin around with Marc," she captioned.
However, Rowe denied any romantic relationship with Schaffel, giving a huge laughter over the engagement report. She confirmed to TMZ that they're "just friends" and have been friends for years but they are "absolutely, positively not engaged."
Rowe previously married Jackson in 1993 in Sydney, Australia. She is mother to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris Jackson.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story