Christina Aguilera Announces Baby's Gender at Malaysia Concert
Christina Aguilera is going to be a little girl's mama. The pregnant singer revealed the baby's gender while performing at a concert in Malaysia.
"It's fun, I'm having another little one," the 33-year-old singer told her audience. "This is her first show. You guys are her first show." A source close to the singer told MailOnline that she's "over the moon to be expecting a girl."
The baby will be Aguilera's first child with fiance Matt Rutler. She has a six-year-old son Max Liron from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. Aguilera announced her engagement to Rutler on Valentine's Day and confirmed her pregnancy in the same month.
An insider recently told UsMagazine, "(The pregnancy) wasn't expected, but it also wasn't unwelcome. They are all very excited though! Christina loves being a mom." The insider added that they didn't care whether the baby would be a boy or a girl, saying, "They just want a healthy baby."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent