Christina Aguilera Announces Baby's Gender at Malaysia Concert
Christina Aguilera is going to be a little girl's mama. The pregnant singer revealed the baby's gender while performing at a concert in Malaysia.
"It's fun, I'm having another little one," the 33-year-old singer told her audience. "This is her first show. You guys are her first show." A source close to the singer told MailOnline that she's "over the moon to be expecting a girl."
The baby will be Aguilera's first child with fiance Matt Rutler. She has a six-year-old son Max Liron from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. Aguilera announced her engagement to Rutler on Valentine's Day and confirmed her pregnancy in the same month.
An insider recently told UsMagazine, "(The pregnancy) wasn't expected, but it also wasn't unwelcome. They are all very excited though! Christina loves being a mom." The insider added that they didn't care whether the baby would be a boy or a girl, saying, "They just want a healthy baby."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'