Christina Aguilera Announces Baby's Gender at Malaysia Concert
Christina Aguilera is going to be a little girl's mama. The pregnant singer revealed the baby's gender while performing at a concert in Malaysia.
"It's fun, I'm having another little one," the 33-year-old singer told her audience. "This is her first show. You guys are her first show." A source close to the singer told MailOnline that she's "over the moon to be expecting a girl."
The baby will be Aguilera's first child with fiance Matt Rutler. She has a six-year-old son Max Liron from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. Aguilera announced her engagement to Rutler on Valentine's Day and confirmed her pregnancy in the same month.
An insider recently told UsMagazine, "(The pregnancy) wasn't expected, but it also wasn't unwelcome. They are all very excited though! Christina loves being a mom." The insider added that they didn't care whether the baby would be a boy or a girl, saying, "They just want a healthy baby."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video