Christina Aguilera Announces Baby's Gender at Malaysia Concert
Christina Aguilera is going to be a little girl's mama. The pregnant singer revealed the baby's gender while performing at a concert in Malaysia.
"It's fun, I'm having another little one," the 33-year-old singer told her audience. "This is her first show. You guys are her first show." A source close to the singer told MailOnline that she's "over the moon to be expecting a girl."
The baby will be Aguilera's first child with fiance Matt Rutler. She has a six-year-old son Max Liron from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. Aguilera announced her engagement to Rutler on Valentine's Day and confirmed her pregnancy in the same month.
An insider recently told UsMagazine, "(The pregnancy) wasn't expected, but it also wasn't unwelcome. They are all very excited though! Christina loves being a mom." The insider added that they didn't care whether the baby would be a boy or a girl, saying, "They just want a healthy baby."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince