Christina Aguilera Announces Baby's Gender at Malaysia Concert
Christina Aguilera is going to be a little girl's mama. The pregnant singer revealed the baby's gender while performing at a concert in Malaysia.
"It's fun, I'm having another little one," the 33-year-old singer told her audience. "This is her first show. You guys are her first show." A source close to the singer told MailOnline that she's "over the moon to be expecting a girl."
The baby will be Aguilera's first child with fiance Matt Rutler. She has a six-year-old son Max Liron from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. Aguilera announced her engagement to Rutler on Valentine's Day and confirmed her pregnancy in the same month.
An insider recently told UsMagazine, "(The pregnancy) wasn't expected, but it also wasn't unwelcome. They are all very excited though! Christina loves being a mom." The insider added that they didn't care whether the baby would be a boy or a girl, saying, "They just want a healthy baby."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd