Gwyneth Paltrow Makes First Comment Since Chris Martin Split Announcement
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin thanked fans for their support following the announcement of their separation. Paltrow was back blogging on lifestyle website Goop on Friday, March 28 morning to reveal how they were doing.
"Our moms were raised by depression-era ladies who used a single tea bag for two cups of tea and never met a leftover they didn't eat," Paltrow wrote in the post titled "One Bird, Three Meals". "This issue of three delicious chicken recipes is in honor of our grandmothers, who taught us the good old-fashioned art of not wasting a scrap."
She added, "P.S. CM and I in deep gratitude for the support of so many." The actress signed it off with a heart icon.
On the same blog, the pair announced their split on Tuesday evening. "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," she wrote. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."
The former couple and their children, Apple and Moses, flew to the Bahamas following the announcement. They reportedly rented a home on Eleuthra Island which is usually leased at $5,000 to $6,000 per week.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors