Gwyneth Paltrow Makes First Comment Since Chris Martin Split Announcement
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin thanked fans for their support following the announcement of their separation. Paltrow was back blogging on lifestyle website Goop on Friday, March 28 morning to reveal how they were doing.
"Our moms were raised by depression-era ladies who used a single tea bag for two cups of tea and never met a leftover they didn't eat," Paltrow wrote in the post titled "One Bird, Three Meals". "This issue of three delicious chicken recipes is in honor of our grandmothers, who taught us the good old-fashioned art of not wasting a scrap."
She added, "P.S. CM and I in deep gratitude for the support of so many." The actress signed it off with a heart icon.
On the same blog, the pair announced their split on Tuesday evening. "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," she wrote. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."
The former couple and their children, Apple and Moses, flew to the Bahamas following the announcement. They reportedly rented a home on Eleuthra Island which is usually leased at $5,000 to $6,000 per week.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set