Zac Efron's Friends 'Worried' About Him After the Skid Row Incident
Zac Efron was involved in a fight at a dangerous area in Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight. Following the incident at Skid Row, TMZ reports that his friends were "worried sick" about him because they believed he was up to no good at that time.
According to earlier report, Efron and a man who claimed to be his bodyguard ended up at the area because their car ran out of gas when "cruising." The man then said that at that time they went out to enjoy some sushi in Little Tokyo. A friend who apparently was not convinced with the story said, "Zac's a loner. He goes out rarely and the idea of him driving for miles to go to some sushi restaurant in downtown L.A. after midnight is preposterous."
Another unnamed source told Hollywood Life, "Regardless what part of the city you are in, you avoid Skid Row. Even if he was telling the truth about running out of gas, there are plenty of options to get to safety, especially if you are a celebrity. Common sense eventually has to set in. Someone like Zac could have called a friend or a handler to come get him."
Last year, the "That Awkward Moment" actor was reported going to rehab twice to seek treatment for alleged drug issue. Another source, however, shared, "The fact is, Zac is still in a rough spot."
More Zac Efron News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign