Birdy Plays Ghost, Haunts His Ex-Boyfriend in 'Words as Weapons' Video
Birdy has released the official music video for her new single, "Words as Weapons". In the clip, the 17-year-old British singer is featured as a ghost. She's seen sporting pale skin and messy hair while walking around the house in a black dress.
She spends most of her time haunting and tying to ruin the life of her ex-boyfriend, who has now found a new girl. She becomes even more aggressive when her former lover finally decides to confront her.
"Words as Weapons" was co-written by Birdy and hitmaker Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. It serves as the latest single off "Fire Within", the songstress' album that was released last year.
" 'Words as Weapons' is one of my favourite tracks on the album and I love performing it live," Birdy has said of the song. "I love the way the track is layered with harmonies which creates a wall of sound. I'm hugely proud of the song."
Birdy's "Words as Weapons" music video
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role