Birdy Plays Ghost, Haunts His Ex-Boyfriend in 'Words as Weapons' Video
Birdy has released the official music video for her new single, "Words as Weapons". In the clip, the 17-year-old British singer is featured as a ghost. She's seen sporting pale skin and messy hair while walking around the house in a black dress.
She spends most of her time haunting and tying to ruin the life of her ex-boyfriend, who has now found a new girl. She becomes even more aggressive when her former lover finally decides to confront her.
"Words as Weapons" was co-written by Birdy and hitmaker Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. It serves as the latest single off "Fire Within", the songstress' album that was released last year.
" 'Words as Weapons' is one of my favourite tracks on the album and I love performing it live," Birdy has said of the song. "I love the way the track is layered with harmonies which creates a wall of sound. I'm hugely proud of the song."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group