Birdy Plays Ghost, Haunts His Ex-Boyfriend in 'Words as Weapons' Video
Birdy has released the official music video for her new single, "Words as Weapons". In the clip, the 17-year-old British singer is featured as a ghost. She's seen sporting pale skin and messy hair while walking around the house in a black dress.
She spends most of her time haunting and tying to ruin the life of her ex-boyfriend, who has now found a new girl. She becomes even more aggressive when her former lover finally decides to confront her.
"Words as Weapons" was co-written by Birdy and hitmaker Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. It serves as the latest single off "Fire Within", the songstress' album that was released last year.
" 'Words as Weapons' is one of my favourite tracks on the album and I love performing it live," Birdy has said of the song. "I love the way the track is layered with harmonies which creates a wall of sound. I'm hugely proud of the song."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?