Birdy Plays Ghost, Haunts His Ex-Boyfriend in 'Words as Weapons' Video
Birdy has released the official music video for her new single, "Words as Weapons". In the clip, the 17-year-old British singer is featured as a ghost. She's seen sporting pale skin and messy hair while walking around the house in a black dress.
She spends most of her time haunting and tying to ruin the life of her ex-boyfriend, who has now found a new girl. She becomes even more aggressive when her former lover finally decides to confront her.
"Words as Weapons" was co-written by Birdy and hitmaker Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. It serves as the latest single off "Fire Within", the songstress' album that was released last year.
" 'Words as Weapons' is one of my favourite tracks on the album and I love performing it live," Birdy has said of the song. "I love the way the track is layered with harmonies which creates a wall of sound. I'm hugely proud of the song."
Birdy's "Words as Weapons" music video
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.