Birdy Plays Ghost, Haunts His Ex-Boyfriend in 'Words as Weapons' Video
Birdy has released the official music video for her new single, "Words as Weapons". In the clip, the 17-year-old British singer is featured as a ghost. She's seen sporting pale skin and messy hair while walking around the house in a black dress.
She spends most of her time haunting and tying to ruin the life of her ex-boyfriend, who has now found a new girl. She becomes even more aggressive when her former lover finally decides to confront her.
"Words as Weapons" was co-written by Birdy and hitmaker Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. It serves as the latest single off "Fire Within", the songstress' album that was released last year.
" 'Words as Weapons' is one of my favourite tracks on the album and I love performing it live," Birdy has said of the song. "I love the way the track is layered with harmonies which creates a wall of sound. I'm hugely proud of the song."
Birdy's "Words as Weapons" music video
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'