Keyshia Cole Names New Album 'Point of No Return'
Keyshia Cole has revealed the title of her forthcoming album. Answering a fan's question on Twitter, the singer/songwriter said that her sixth studio effort would be called "Point of No Return".
"Now I see why ya'll miss me so much! I used to spit that s**t. This is the first album I wrote pretty much by myself since [2008 album] 'A Different Me', and I freestyled all the ones I sung!" Cole recently told her Twitter followers.
The 32-year-old singer has revealed some details about the project in a new interview with Fuse. "There's definitely more sexy songs on this album than I've ever done. I'm excited to see what the people think about that, so we'll see how receptive they are to the album. I think it's a great album and I feel like it's one of my best albums to date. I'm really excited just to see what they feel," she explained.
The follow-up to 2012's "Woman to Woman" will feature contributions from Juicy J, Mike WiLL Made It, Birdman, Future, Wale and R. Kelly. Earlier this week, Cole teased her collaboration with the latter artist with an Instagram photo.
There's still no release date announced for "Point of No Return", which will mark Cole's last album to be released via Interscope.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'