Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor, and Nicola Peltz Win Awards at 2014 CinemaCon
Winners for CinemaCon's 2014 Big Screen Achievement Awards were feted at an event taking place at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Thursday, March 27 in Las Vegas. Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz were among the winners.
Woodley was named Female Star of Tomorrow on heels of the box office success of her young adult movie "Divergent". She donned a Dolce&Gabbana black pantsuit and a pair of red heels. She was at the event to promote her next flick "The Fault in Our Stars".
Reynor and Peltz received Female and Male Rising Star of the Year awards, ahead of their upcoming release "Transformers: Age of Extinction". He suited up for the occasion, while she opted for a Saint Laurent sleeveless dress with V-neck and Jimmy Choo heels.
"Million Dollar Arm" actor Jon Hamm accepted Excellence in Acting Award for his diverse works in feature film. Adam Sandler and a pregnant Drew Barrymore got Female and Male Star of the Year awards for the hype surrounding their romcom "Blended". Meanwhile, "42" star Chadwick Boseman was awarded Male Star of Tomorrow.
This year's special honoree to receive Vanguard Award was Andy Serkis. New footage of his new film "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" where he reprises his role as Caesar was shown at the annual Sin City event that gathered theater owners.
More Shailene Woodley News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics