Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor, and Nicola Peltz Win Awards at 2014 CinemaCon
Winners for CinemaCon's 2014 Big Screen Achievement Awards were feted at an event taking place at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Thursday, March 27 in Las Vegas. Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz were among the winners.
Woodley was named Female Star of Tomorrow on heels of the box office success of her young adult movie "Divergent". She donned a Dolce&Gabbana black pantsuit and a pair of red heels. She was at the event to promote her next flick "The Fault in Our Stars".
Reynor and Peltz received Female and Male Rising Star of the Year awards, ahead of their upcoming release "Transformers: Age of Extinction". He suited up for the occasion, while she opted for a Saint Laurent sleeveless dress with V-neck and Jimmy Choo heels.
"Million Dollar Arm" actor Jon Hamm accepted Excellence in Acting Award for his diverse works in feature film. Adam Sandler and a pregnant Drew Barrymore got Female and Male Star of the Year awards for the hype surrounding their romcom "Blended". Meanwhile, "42" star Chadwick Boseman was awarded Male Star of Tomorrow.
This year's special honoree to receive Vanguard Award was Andy Serkis. New footage of his new film "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" where he reprises his role as Caesar was shown at the annual Sin City event that gathered theater owners.
More Shailene Woodley News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival