Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor, and Nicola Peltz Win Awards at 2014 CinemaCon
Winners for CinemaCon's 2014 Big Screen Achievement Awards were feted at an event taking place at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Thursday, March 27 in Las Vegas. Shailene Woodley, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz were among the winners.
Woodley was named Female Star of Tomorrow on heels of the box office success of her young adult movie "Divergent". She donned a Dolce&Gabbana black pantsuit and a pair of red heels. She was at the event to promote her next flick "The Fault in Our Stars".
Reynor and Peltz received Female and Male Rising Star of the Year awards, ahead of their upcoming release "Transformers: Age of Extinction". He suited up for the occasion, while she opted for a Saint Laurent sleeveless dress with V-neck and Jimmy Choo heels.
"Million Dollar Arm" actor Jon Hamm accepted Excellence in Acting Award for his diverse works in feature film. Adam Sandler and a pregnant Drew Barrymore got Female and Male Star of the Year awards for the hype surrounding their romcom "Blended". Meanwhile, "42" star Chadwick Boseman was awarded Male Star of Tomorrow.
This year's special honoree to receive Vanguard Award was Andy Serkis. New footage of his new film "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" where he reprises his role as Caesar was shown at the annual Sin City event that gathered theater owners.
More Shailene Woodley News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'