Avicii Cancels Miami Show Due to Hospitalization
Avicii has canceled a show that's scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 27. According to TMZ, the DJ was forced to scrap the plan to play the gig at SLS South Beach in Miami Beach after he got hospitalized.
The cancellation was announced shortly before Avicii's supposed to be onstage. DJ Cassette informed the crowd at the venue that the Swedish musician was at a hospital and he wouldn't be able to perform.
New reports say that Avicii has been discharged from the hospital. However, there's still no word on what caused the superstar's hospitalization.
Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, is scheduled to play a five-night concert at the Miami hotel. This weekend, he'll play the Ultra Music Festival. The annual fest is set to open on Friday, March 28.
The guy behind hit "Wake Me Up" was recently seen working on new music with Madonna. The "Material Girl" singer, who posted some photos of her posing with the 24-year-old entertainer in a studio, told her fans that they'd already written "so many great songs."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs