Avicii Cancels Miami Show Due to Hospitalization
Avicii has canceled a show that's scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 27. According to TMZ, the DJ was forced to scrap the plan to play the gig at SLS South Beach in Miami Beach after he got hospitalized.
The cancellation was announced shortly before Avicii's supposed to be onstage. DJ Cassette informed the crowd at the venue that the Swedish musician was at a hospital and he wouldn't be able to perform.
New reports say that Avicii has been discharged from the hospital. However, there's still no word on what caused the superstar's hospitalization.
Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, is scheduled to play a five-night concert at the Miami hotel. This weekend, he'll play the Ultra Music Festival. The annual fest is set to open on Friday, March 28.
The guy behind hit "Wake Me Up" was recently seen working on new music with Madonna. The "Material Girl" singer, who posted some photos of her posing with the 24-year-old entertainer in a studio, told her fans that they'd already written "so many great songs."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball