Avicii Cancels Miami Show Due to Hospitalization
Avicii has canceled a show that's scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 27. According to TMZ, the DJ was forced to scrap the plan to play the gig at SLS South Beach in Miami Beach after he got hospitalized.
The cancellation was announced shortly before Avicii's supposed to be onstage. DJ Cassette informed the crowd at the venue that the Swedish musician was at a hospital and he wouldn't be able to perform.
New reports say that Avicii has been discharged from the hospital. However, there's still no word on what caused the superstar's hospitalization.
Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, is scheduled to play a five-night concert at the Miami hotel. This weekend, he'll play the Ultra Music Festival. The annual fest is set to open on Friday, March 28.
The guy behind hit "Wake Me Up" was recently seen working on new music with Madonna. The "Material Girl" singer, who posted some photos of her posing with the 24-year-old entertainer in a studio, told her fans that they'd already written "so many great songs."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit