Avicii Cancels Miami Show Due to Hospitalization
Avicii has canceled a show that's scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 27. According to TMZ, the DJ was forced to scrap the plan to play the gig at SLS South Beach in Miami Beach after he got hospitalized.
The cancellation was announced shortly before Avicii's supposed to be onstage. DJ Cassette informed the crowd at the venue that the Swedish musician was at a hospital and he wouldn't be able to perform.
New reports say that Avicii has been discharged from the hospital. However, there's still no word on what caused the superstar's hospitalization.
Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, is scheduled to play a five-night concert at the Miami hotel. This weekend, he'll play the Ultra Music Festival. The annual fest is set to open on Friday, March 28.
The guy behind hit "Wake Me Up" was recently seen working on new music with Madonna. The "Material Girl" singer, who posted some photos of her posing with the 24-year-old entertainer in a studio, told her fans that they'd already written "so many great songs."
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack