Avicii Cancels Miami Show Due to Hospitalization
Avicii has canceled a show that's scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 27. According to TMZ, the DJ was forced to scrap the plan to play the gig at SLS South Beach in Miami Beach after he got hospitalized.
The cancellation was announced shortly before Avicii's supposed to be onstage. DJ Cassette informed the crowd at the venue that the Swedish musician was at a hospital and he wouldn't be able to perform.
New reports say that Avicii has been discharged from the hospital. However, there's still no word on what caused the superstar's hospitalization.
Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, is scheduled to play a five-night concert at the Miami hotel. This weekend, he'll play the Ultra Music Festival. The annual fest is set to open on Friday, March 28.
The guy behind hit "Wake Me Up" was recently seen working on new music with Madonna. The "Material Girl" singer, who posted some photos of her posing with the 24-year-old entertainer in a studio, told her fans that they'd already written "so many great songs."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56