Mila Kunis Dodges Engagement Question With Channing Tatum Joke
Channing Tatum got Mila Kunis' back when the 30-year-old beauty tried to avoid answering question about her rumored engagement to Ashton Kutcher. Promoting their upcoming movie "Jupiter Ascending" at the CinemaCon on Thursday, March 27, the actress who wore a diamong ring on her left hand was asked if she's set to be married.
Kunis responded to it with a joke, saying while turning to her co-star, "Am I engaged to Channing? Channing and I love each other." Tatum played along, adding, "Yeah, we're not engaged yet, just yet."
Kunis continued, "We're getting in that direction though. You know, he has to meet my parents. That hasn't happened. But one day." The "Magic Mike" hunk, who is married to Jenna Dewan and welcomed their first daughter last May, chimed in, "Yeah, step by step, day by day. I haven't met the crazy Russian family yet. I'm going to bring a lot of vodka though." Kunis went on telling him to also bring cognac, because her parents like both. "They're not picky," she quipped.
Sporting a navy, billowy sleeveless dress, the "Ted" actress flaunted her growing baby bump when posing with Tatum on red carpet at the event. She and Kutcher are reportedly expecting their first child together, but both stars remain mum on the pregnancy news.
The couple was recently said planning to tie the knot in a low-key ceremony and reception next month, but a source has told E! News that the rumors are "not true."
More Mila Kunis News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'