Mila Kunis Dodges Engagement Question With Channing Tatum Joke
Channing Tatum got Mila Kunis' back when the 30-year-old beauty tried to avoid answering question about her rumored engagement to Ashton Kutcher. Promoting their upcoming movie "Jupiter Ascending" at the CinemaCon on Thursday, March 27, the actress who wore a diamong ring on her left hand was asked if she's set to be married.
Kunis responded to it with a joke, saying while turning to her co-star, "Am I engaged to Channing? Channing and I love each other." Tatum played along, adding, "Yeah, we're not engaged yet, just yet."
Kunis continued, "We're getting in that direction though. You know, he has to meet my parents. That hasn't happened. But one day." The "Magic Mike" hunk, who is married to Jenna Dewan and welcomed their first daughter last May, chimed in, "Yeah, step by step, day by day. I haven't met the crazy Russian family yet. I'm going to bring a lot of vodka though." Kunis went on telling him to also bring cognac, because her parents like both. "They're not picky," she quipped.
Sporting a navy, billowy sleeveless dress, the "Ted" actress flaunted her growing baby bump when posing with Tatum on red carpet at the event. She and Kutcher are reportedly expecting their first child together, but both stars remain mum on the pregnancy news.
The couple was recently said planning to tie the knot in a low-key ceremony and reception next month, but a source has told E! News that the rumors are "not true."
More Mila Kunis News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says