Video: Beyonce Cries Onstage at Last 'Mrs. Carter' Show in Lisbon
Beyonce Knowles got emotional when she wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday, March 27. The singer broke down in tears when she was talking about the last show to fans who packed the MEO Arena.
"If ya'll didn't know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show," the 32-year-old entertainer said as the crowd cheered. "We started a year ago. I wanna say this has been such a journey."
"In the past year, we've been through so much together, the Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows," she continued. "When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky."
She then thanked her fans for their support. "Thank you for allowing me to have a career, and when I fall, you lift me up. And when I'm hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light," she said before dedicating the next song "XO" to her Beyhive.
"Mrs. Carter" tour was kicked off last April and had been brought to North America, Europe, South America and Australia.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease