Video: Beyonce Cries Onstage at Last 'Mrs. Carter' Show in Lisbon
Beyonce Knowles got emotional when she wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday, March 27. The singer broke down in tears when she was talking about the last show to fans who packed the MEO Arena.
"If ya'll didn't know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show," the 32-year-old entertainer said as the crowd cheered. "We started a year ago. I wanna say this has been such a journey."
"In the past year, we've been through so much together, the Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows," she continued. "When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky."
She then thanked her fans for their support. "Thank you for allowing me to have a career, and when I fall, you lift me up. And when I'm hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light," she said before dedicating the next song "XO" to her Beyhive.
"Mrs. Carter" tour was kicked off last April and had been brought to North America, Europe, South America and Australia.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4