Video: Beyonce Cries Onstage at Last 'Mrs. Carter' Show in Lisbon
Beyonce Knowles got emotional when she wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour in Lisbon, Portugal, on Thursday, March 27. The singer broke down in tears when she was talking about the last show to fans who packed the MEO Arena.
"If ya'll didn't know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show," the 32-year-old entertainer said as the crowd cheered. "We started a year ago. I wanna say this has been such a journey."
"In the past year, we've been through so much together, the Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows," she continued. "When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky."
She then thanked her fans for their support. "Thank you for allowing me to have a career, and when I fall, you lift me up. And when I'm hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light," she said before dedicating the next song "XO" to her Beyhive.
"Mrs. Carter" tour was kicked off last April and had been brought to North America, Europe, South America and Australia.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy