Michelle Borth Reportedly Leaving 'Hawaii Five-0'
Another CBS show is going to bid farewell to its longtime castmember. While TV viewers are still mourning the death of Josh Charles' Will Gardner on "The Good Wife", they may now have to accept the fact that Michelle Borth is going to leave "Hawaii Five-0".
According to TVLine, the actress who has portrayed Catherine 'Cat' Rollins since season 1 won't return for the recently ordered fifth season. She reportedly will make her final appearance as McGarrett's teammate and lover at the end of the current fourth season.
Borth first appeared in season 1, but it's not until the third season that she was upped to series regular. Commenting on this, the actress once told E! News, "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure."
"Hawaii Five-0" airs Fridays at 9 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov recently teased that the second-to-last episode would be "big, dramatic" for McGarrett and Cat, and feature "some flashbacks to [Cat's] stint in the military."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?