Michelle Borth Reportedly Leaving 'Hawaii Five-0'
Another CBS show is going to bid farewell to its longtime castmember. While TV viewers are still mourning the death of Josh Charles' Will Gardner on "The Good Wife", they may now have to accept the fact that Michelle Borth is going to leave "Hawaii Five-0".
According to TVLine, the actress who has portrayed Catherine 'Cat' Rollins since season 1 won't return for the recently ordered fifth season. She reportedly will make her final appearance as McGarrett's teammate and lover at the end of the current fourth season.
Borth first appeared in season 1, but it's not until the third season that she was upped to series regular. Commenting on this, the actress once told E! News, "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure."
"Hawaii Five-0" airs Fridays at 9 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov recently teased that the second-to-last episode would be "big, dramatic" for McGarrett and Cat, and feature "some flashbacks to [Cat's] stint in the military."
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos