Michelle Borth Reportedly Leaving 'Hawaii Five-0'
Another CBS show is going to bid farewell to its longtime castmember. While TV viewers are still mourning the death of Josh Charles' Will Gardner on "The Good Wife", they may now have to accept the fact that Michelle Borth is going to leave "Hawaii Five-0".
According to TVLine, the actress who has portrayed Catherine 'Cat' Rollins since season 1 won't return for the recently ordered fifth season. She reportedly will make her final appearance as McGarrett's teammate and lover at the end of the current fourth season.
Borth first appeared in season 1, but it's not until the third season that she was upped to series regular. Commenting on this, the actress once told E! News, "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure."
"Hawaii Five-0" airs Fridays at 9 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov recently teased that the second-to-last episode would be "big, dramatic" for McGarrett and Cat, and feature "some flashbacks to [Cat's] stint in the military."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris