Michelle Borth Reportedly Leaving 'Hawaii Five-0'
Another CBS show is going to bid farewell to its longtime castmember. While TV viewers are still mourning the death of Josh Charles' Will Gardner on "The Good Wife", they may now have to accept the fact that Michelle Borth is going to leave "Hawaii Five-0".
According to TVLine, the actress who has portrayed Catherine 'Cat' Rollins since season 1 won't return for the recently ordered fifth season. She reportedly will make her final appearance as McGarrett's teammate and lover at the end of the current fourth season.
Borth first appeared in season 1, but it's not until the third season that she was upped to series regular. Commenting on this, the actress once told E! News, "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure."
"Hawaii Five-0" airs Fridays at 9 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov recently teased that the second-to-last episode would be "big, dramatic" for McGarrett and Cat, and feature "some flashbacks to [Cat's] stint in the military."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'