Michelle Borth Reportedly Leaving 'Hawaii Five-0'
Another CBS show is going to bid farewell to its longtime castmember. While TV viewers are still mourning the death of Josh Charles' Will Gardner on "The Good Wife", they may now have to accept the fact that Michelle Borth is going to leave "Hawaii Five-0".
According to TVLine, the actress who has portrayed Catherine 'Cat' Rollins since season 1 won't return for the recently ordered fifth season. She reportedly will make her final appearance as McGarrett's teammate and lover at the end of the current fourth season.
Borth first appeared in season 1, but it's not until the third season that she was upped to series regular. Commenting on this, the actress once told E! News, "I don't want to come in and be disruptive either. I want it to be a gradual easing in for sure."
"Hawaii Five-0" airs Fridays at 9 P.M. on CBS. Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov recently teased that the second-to-last episode would be "big, dramatic" for McGarrett and Cat, and feature "some flashbacks to [Cat's] stint in the military."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated