Liam Neeson: I Was Filming Sex Scene for Woody Allen When Soon-Yi Previn Scandal Emerged
Liam Neeson says he was filming sex scene for Woody Allen's 1992 movie "Husbands and Wives" when the director learned that Mia Farrow found his naked photos of her adoptive daughter Soon-Yi Previn. Neeson, who is featured on April edition of GQ, shares the story in an interview for the spread.
"There was one incident - people think I've made this up, but no. There's a scene where I'm going down on Judy Davis, right. Judy and I are in bed - obviously covered up - and as I'm going down, Judy's having this monologue in her head. And the crew are all ready, and we're waiting for Woody. No-show," he recalls.
"It's starting to get a bit uncomfortable - it's a bed scene. Anyway, he came out after about twenty minutes and said, 'Okay. Camera starts on Judy. Liam, I want to just see the top of your head. Okay, we know where you're going....' So there was no apology; nothing. What happened: His lawyer had gotten in touch with him to say Ms. Farrow has found naked photographs of her adopted daughter [Soon-Yi]," the 61-year-old actor adds.
In the interview, Neeson also talks about being a single parent and his worries. "My boys are teenagers. They're experimenting," he tells the magazine. "They're flexing muscles and sometimes dangerous avenues, and you think, 'F**k. If Tasha was here, someone could share this.' But yeah, we're doing all right, you know?" he adds, referring to his late wife Natasha Richardson.
"You just - there's a worry nowadays, with every parent I've spoken to. It's f**king drugs. It's a virus. A teenager can take it and suddenly they can be hooked, and it changes their life and their family's forever," he continues saying. "That's my constant worry. And I trust them, and they're sensible boys, but it can be just that chemistry that doesn't work."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes