Christian Slater's 'Mind Games' Canceled by ABC
Another of Christian Slater's TV shows is doomed. ABC has yanked freshman drama "Mind Games" off its schedule after just five episodes following soft ratings, with the last episode averaging only 2 million viewers and a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49.
Repeats of new drama "Resurrection" will air in place of the canceled series on Tuesday at 10 P.M. for two weeks, before "Celebrity Wife Swap" takes over the slot starting April 15. Previously, "Lucky 7" and "Killer Women" which aired on the same time slot got axed after short runs too.
The cancellation marks Slater's fourth short-lived show in recent years. His 2008 "My Own Worst Enemy" on NBC ended after just 9 episodes, while "The Forgotten" which debuted on ABC the following year could not last beyond its first season of 17 episodes.
"Breaking In", meanwhile, got canceled by FOX in May 2011 after one season, but the network ordered the second season months later. The show, however, never got a third season order.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game