L'Wren Scott's Brother: Some of Her Ashes Will Be Buried in Utah
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away earlier this month, was cremated in accordance to her wishes. Now, her ashes are split between her family and longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger. Scott's brother Randall Bambrough told New York Daily News on Wednesday, March 26 that he had some of her ashes and revealed what he would do with them.
"Some of those ashes, they will be buried near our parents here in Utah. And there will be a ceremony, date to be determined, in Utah for all family members who will have an opportunity to see their friends and others," he said. The others, meanwhile, are "with the Jagger family. That's all I can say."
Bambrough, who wanted people "to remember L'Wren as a wonderful terrific person who was highly talented and had a very large heart and brought the best out in people," also mentioned her will in the interview. "I haven't heard anything at all about a will, other than there's supposedly one out there," he said.
Scott previously was reported leaving all of her belongings, which are valued at $9 million, to the member of The Rolling Stones. She apparently did not mention Bambrough or her sister Jan Shane in the documents submitted to Manhattan Surrogate's Court. Speaking to Daily Mail recently, Shane said that she would try to obtain some family memorabilia.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?