L'Wren Scott's Brother: Some of Her Ashes Will Be Buried in Utah
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away earlier this month, was cremated in accordance to her wishes. Now, her ashes are split between her family and longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger. Scott's brother Randall Bambrough told New York Daily News on Wednesday, March 26 that he had some of her ashes and revealed what he would do with them.
"Some of those ashes, they will be buried near our parents here in Utah. And there will be a ceremony, date to be determined, in Utah for all family members who will have an opportunity to see their friends and others," he said. The others, meanwhile, are "with the Jagger family. That's all I can say."
Bambrough, who wanted people "to remember L'Wren as a wonderful terrific person who was highly talented and had a very large heart and brought the best out in people," also mentioned her will in the interview. "I haven't heard anything at all about a will, other than there's supposedly one out there," he said.
Scott previously was reported leaving all of her belongings, which are valued at $9 million, to the member of The Rolling Stones. She apparently did not mention Bambrough or her sister Jan Shane in the documents submitted to Manhattan Surrogate's Court. Speaking to Daily Mail recently, Shane said that she would try to obtain some family memorabilia.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?