L'Wren Scott's Brother: Some of Her Ashes Will Be Buried in Utah
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away earlier this month, was cremated in accordance to her wishes. Now, her ashes are split between her family and longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger. Scott's brother Randall Bambrough told New York Daily News on Wednesday, March 26 that he had some of her ashes and revealed what he would do with them.
"Some of those ashes, they will be buried near our parents here in Utah. And there will be a ceremony, date to be determined, in Utah for all family members who will have an opportunity to see their friends and others," he said. The others, meanwhile, are "with the Jagger family. That's all I can say."
Bambrough, who wanted people "to remember L'Wren as a wonderful terrific person who was highly talented and had a very large heart and brought the best out in people," also mentioned her will in the interview. "I haven't heard anything at all about a will, other than there's supposedly one out there," he said.
Scott previously was reported leaving all of her belongings, which are valued at $9 million, to the member of The Rolling Stones. She apparently did not mention Bambrough or her sister Jan Shane in the documents submitted to Manhattan Surrogate's Court. Speaking to Daily Mail recently, Shane said that she would try to obtain some family memorabilia.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent