'American Idol' Results: Majesty Rose's 'Happy' Can't Save Her
After weeks of landing in the bottom 3, Majesty Rose could not dodge elimination on Thursday, March 27. She became the fifth finalist to be sent home from "American Idol" season 13 based on viewers' votes.
"I think America is really, really smart," Harry Connick Jr. commented before the eliminated singer was revealed. "All the voting is really performance-based.... It's all about what you did the night before."
Sam Woolf and C.J. Harris were the other two singers in jeopardy that night, but were still able to get through to the Top 8. Majesty sang Pharrell Williams' "Happy" for the save, giving her best for the performance and later holding back tears as she waited for the judges' verdict.
"Without a doubt, this has been the hardest deliberation for us," Keith Urban told Majesty the bad news. "We've got to agree and by a narrow, narrow margin, we're not going to use our save tonight."
Earlier in the results show, Janelle Monae catered the crowd with "What Is Love" from upcoming animated movie "Rio 2".
More American Idol News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier