Drunk Zac Efron Reportedly Got Punched in Face by Homeless People
Zac Efron reportedly was "obviously intoxicated" when he was caught in a brawl with a bunch of hobos. The actor mysteriously ended in a dangerous neighborhood of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight.
A law enforcement told TMZ that cops found the actor and his bodyguard fighting with at least 3 other people under the Harbor Freeway. Cops who were on patrol broke up the fight but did not arrest anyone because it was considered a "mutual combat."
Efron reportedly told the cops that he ran out of gas and was sitting in his car waiting for a tow truck. While waiting, they threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed near a group of transients. These men believed Efron and his companion were aiming the bottle at them. Two of them attacked the bodyguard and another punched Efron in the mouth. "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life," the actor reportedly said.
Los Angeles Police Department officials said they had no record of the incident when contacted by People.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival