Drunk Zac Efron Reportedly Got Punched in Face by Homeless People
Zac Efron reportedly was "obviously intoxicated" when he was caught in a brawl with a bunch of hobos. The actor mysteriously ended in a dangerous neighborhood of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight.
A law enforcement told TMZ that cops found the actor and his bodyguard fighting with at least 3 other people under the Harbor Freeway. Cops who were on patrol broke up the fight but did not arrest anyone because it was considered a "mutual combat."
Efron reportedly told the cops that he ran out of gas and was sitting in his car waiting for a tow truck. While waiting, they threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed near a group of transients. These men believed Efron and his companion were aiming the bottle at them. Two of them attacked the bodyguard and another punched Efron in the mouth. "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life," the actor reportedly said.
Los Angeles Police Department officials said they had no record of the incident when contacted by People.
More Zac Efron News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris