Drunk Zac Efron Reportedly Got Punched in Face by Homeless People
Zac Efron reportedly was "obviously intoxicated" when he was caught in a brawl with a bunch of hobos. The actor mysteriously ended in a dangerous neighborhood of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight.
A law enforcement told TMZ that cops found the actor and his bodyguard fighting with at least 3 other people under the Harbor Freeway. Cops who were on patrol broke up the fight but did not arrest anyone because it was considered a "mutual combat."
Efron reportedly told the cops that he ran out of gas and was sitting in his car waiting for a tow truck. While waiting, they threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed near a group of transients. These men believed Efron and his companion were aiming the bottle at them. Two of them attacked the bodyguard and another punched Efron in the mouth. "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life," the actor reportedly said.
Los Angeles Police Department officials said they had no record of the incident when contacted by People.
More Zac Efron News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special