Drunk Zac Efron Reportedly Got Punched in Face by Homeless People
Zac Efron reportedly was "obviously intoxicated" when he was caught in a brawl with a bunch of hobos. The actor mysteriously ended in a dangerous neighborhood of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight.
A law enforcement told TMZ that cops found the actor and his bodyguard fighting with at least 3 other people under the Harbor Freeway. Cops who were on patrol broke up the fight but did not arrest anyone because it was considered a "mutual combat."
Efron reportedly told the cops that he ran out of gas and was sitting in his car waiting for a tow truck. While waiting, they threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed near a group of transients. These men believed Efron and his companion were aiming the bottle at them. Two of them attacked the bodyguard and another punched Efron in the mouth. "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life," the actor reportedly said.
Los Angeles Police Department officials said they had no record of the incident when contacted by People.
More Zac Efron News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie