Drunk Zac Efron Reportedly Got Punched in Face by Homeless People
Zac Efron reportedly was "obviously intoxicated" when he was caught in a brawl with a bunch of hobos. The actor mysteriously ended in a dangerous neighborhood of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, March 23 after midnight.
A law enforcement told TMZ that cops found the actor and his bodyguard fighting with at least 3 other people under the Harbor Freeway. Cops who were on patrol broke up the fight but did not arrest anyone because it was considered a "mutual combat."
Efron reportedly told the cops that he ran out of gas and was sitting in his car waiting for a tow truck. While waiting, they threw a bottle out of the window and it smashed near a group of transients. These men believed Efron and his companion were aiming the bottle at them. Two of them attacked the bodyguard and another punched Efron in the mouth. "It was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life," the actor reportedly said.
Los Angeles Police Department officials said they had no record of the incident when contacted by People.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'