Keyshia Cole Pictured Working in the Studio With R. Kelly
Keyshia Cole's new album will likely feature a guest appearance from R. Kelly. The singer recently teased the collaboration with an Instagram photo of her posing with the 47-year-old singer/producer.
Cole is seen making a heart shape with her hands as she sits next to Kelly, who's smoking a cigar and sporting King hat. "#Studio wit Kellz @RKelly #WhenAWomansFedUp type s**t #Music," she captioned the pic.
Cole is currently working on her sixth studio album that's expected to be released later this year. She has hinted on Twitter that her new album may be titled "Point of No Return" and will feature her collaboration with Birdman, Future, Wale and Juicy J. The upcoming record has so far been preceded by "Rick James" and "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)" which arrived last week.
Meanwhile, Kelly is currently working on "White Panties", a new album to follow up last year's "Black Panties". He's also gearing up for his "King & Queen" tour with Mary J. Blige. Toni Braxton is set to support several dates of the upcoming arena trek.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered