Keyshia Cole Pictured Working in the Studio With R. Kelly
Keyshia Cole's new album will likely feature a guest appearance from R. Kelly. The singer recently teased the collaboration with an Instagram photo of her posing with the 47-year-old singer/producer.
Cole is seen making a heart shape with her hands as she sits next to Kelly, who's smoking a cigar and sporting King hat. "#Studio wit Kellz @RKelly #WhenAWomansFedUp type s**t #Music," she captioned the pic.
Cole is currently working on her sixth studio album that's expected to be released later this year. She has hinted on Twitter that her new album may be titled "Point of No Return" and will feature her collaboration with Birdman, Future, Wale and Juicy J. The upcoming record has so far been preceded by "Rick James" and "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)" which arrived last week.
Meanwhile, Kelly is currently working on "White Panties", a new album to follow up last year's "Black Panties". He's also gearing up for his "King & Queen" tour with Mary J. Blige. Toni Braxton is set to support several dates of the upcoming arena trek.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'