Keyshia Cole Pictured Working in the Studio With R. Kelly
Keyshia Cole's new album will likely feature a guest appearance from R. Kelly. The singer recently teased the collaboration with an Instagram photo of her posing with the 47-year-old singer/producer.
Cole is seen making a heart shape with her hands as she sits next to Kelly, who's smoking a cigar and sporting King hat. "#Studio wit Kellz @RKelly #WhenAWomansFedUp type s**t #Music," she captioned the pic.
Cole is currently working on her sixth studio album that's expected to be released later this year. She has hinted on Twitter that her new album may be titled "Point of No Return" and will feature her collaboration with Birdman, Future, Wale and Juicy J. The upcoming record has so far been preceded by "Rick James" and "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)" which arrived last week.
Meanwhile, Kelly is currently working on "White Panties", a new album to follow up last year's "Black Panties". He's also gearing up for his "King & Queen" tour with Mary J. Blige. Toni Braxton is set to support several dates of the upcoming arena trek.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'