Keyshia Cole Pictured Working in the Studio With R. Kelly
Keyshia Cole's new album will likely feature a guest appearance from R. Kelly. The singer recently teased the collaboration with an Instagram photo of her posing with the 47-year-old singer/producer.
Cole is seen making a heart shape with her hands as she sits next to Kelly, who's smoking a cigar and sporting King hat. "#Studio wit Kellz @RKelly #WhenAWomansFedUp type s**t #Music," she captioned the pic.
Cole is currently working on her sixth studio album that's expected to be released later this year. She has hinted on Twitter that her new album may be titled "Point of No Return" and will feature her collaboration with Birdman, Future, Wale and Juicy J. The upcoming record has so far been preceded by "Rick James" and "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)" which arrived last week.
Meanwhile, Kelly is currently working on "White Panties", a new album to follow up last year's "Black Panties". He's also gearing up for his "King & Queen" tour with Mary J. Blige. Toni Braxton is set to support several dates of the upcoming arena trek.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell