Keyshia Cole Pictured Working in the Studio With R. Kelly
Keyshia Cole's new album will likely feature a guest appearance from R. Kelly. The singer recently teased the collaboration with an Instagram photo of her posing with the 47-year-old singer/producer.
Cole is seen making a heart shape with her hands as she sits next to Kelly, who's smoking a cigar and sporting King hat. "#Studio wit Kellz @RKelly #WhenAWomansFedUp type s**t #Music," she captioned the pic.
Cole is currently working on her sixth studio album that's expected to be released later this year. She has hinted on Twitter that her new album may be titled "Point of No Return" and will feature her collaboration with Birdman, Future, Wale and Juicy J. The upcoming record has so far been preceded by "Rick James" and "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)" which arrived last week.
Meanwhile, Kelly is currently working on "White Panties", a new album to follow up last year's "Black Panties". He's also gearing up for his "King & Queen" tour with Mary J. Blige. Toni Braxton is set to support several dates of the upcoming arena trek.
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Works With Beau The Weeknd on New Song Titled 'In Her Element'