'2 Broke Girls' 3.21 Previews: Lindsay Lohan Plans Her Perfect Wedding
"2 Broke Girls" has shared sneak peeks for its upcoming episode featuring Lindsay Lohan. In one of the previews, LiLo and a guy, who appears to be her on-screen love interest, meet Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) and ask if they can make cakes.
The other preview shows what happens next as Lohan's character describes what kind of cake she wants for her wedding, but she apparently can't decide it. "She changes her mind more than I change my underwear," Max quips.
Titled "And the Wedding Cake Cake Cake", the new episode of "2 Broke Girls" will air Monday, April 14 on a new time slot, 8/7c, on CBS. Lohan guest stars as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max and Caroline to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
After Lohan filmed the episode, there was a report saying that she was a trainwreck on the set. Dennings, however, denied it, writing on Twitter, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked