'2 Broke Girls' 3.21 Previews: Lindsay Lohan Plans Her Perfect Wedding
"2 Broke Girls" has shared sneak peeks for its upcoming episode featuring Lindsay Lohan. In one of the previews, LiLo and a guy, who appears to be her on-screen love interest, meet Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) and ask if they can make cakes.
The other preview shows what happens next as Lohan's character describes what kind of cake she wants for her wedding, but she apparently can't decide it. "She changes her mind more than I change my underwear," Max quips.
Titled "And the Wedding Cake Cake Cake", the new episode of "2 Broke Girls" will air Monday, April 14 on a new time slot, 8/7c, on CBS. Lohan guest stars as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max and Caroline to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
After Lohan filmed the episode, there was a report saying that she was a trainwreck on the set. Dennings, however, denied it, writing on Twitter, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies."
More 2 Broke Girls News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger