'2 Broke Girls' 3.21 Previews: Lindsay Lohan Plans Her Perfect Wedding
"2 Broke Girls" has shared sneak peeks for its upcoming episode featuring Lindsay Lohan. In one of the previews, LiLo and a guy, who appears to be her on-screen love interest, meet Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) and ask if they can make cakes.
The other preview shows what happens next as Lohan's character describes what kind of cake she wants for her wedding, but she apparently can't decide it. "She changes her mind more than I change my underwear," Max quips.
Titled "And the Wedding Cake Cake Cake", the new episode of "2 Broke Girls" will air Monday, April 14 on a new time slot, 8/7c, on CBS. Lohan guest stars as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max and Caroline to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
After Lohan filmed the episode, there was a report saying that she was a trainwreck on the set. Dennings, however, denied it, writing on Twitter, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies."
More 2 Broke Girls News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?