'2 Broke Girls' 3.21 Previews: Lindsay Lohan Plans Her Perfect Wedding
"2 Broke Girls" has shared sneak peeks for its upcoming episode featuring Lindsay Lohan. In one of the previews, LiLo and a guy, who appears to be her on-screen love interest, meet Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) and ask if they can make cakes.
The other preview shows what happens next as Lohan's character describes what kind of cake she wants for her wedding, but she apparently can't decide it. "She changes her mind more than I change my underwear," Max quips.
Titled "And the Wedding Cake Cake Cake", the new episode of "2 Broke Girls" will air Monday, April 14 on a new time slot, 8/7c, on CBS. Lohan guest stars as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max and Caroline to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
After Lohan filmed the episode, there was a report saying that she was a trainwreck on the set. Dennings, however, denied it, writing on Twitter, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her