'2 Broke Girls' 3.21 Previews: Lindsay Lohan Plans Her Perfect Wedding
"2 Broke Girls" has shared sneak peeks for its upcoming episode featuring Lindsay Lohan. In one of the previews, LiLo and a guy, who appears to be her on-screen love interest, meet Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) and ask if they can make cakes.
The other preview shows what happens next as Lohan's character describes what kind of cake she wants for her wedding, but she apparently can't decide it. "She changes her mind more than I change my underwear," Max quips.
Titled "And the Wedding Cake Cake Cake", the new episode of "2 Broke Girls" will air Monday, April 14 on a new time slot, 8/7c, on CBS. Lohan guest stars as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max and Caroline to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
After Lohan filmed the episode, there was a report saying that she was a trainwreck on the set. Dennings, however, denied it, writing on Twitter, "This article is complete bulls**t. Lindsay was prepared, sweet to everyone, & professional. Not nice to spread lies."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers