Miley Cyrus Brings Out Mike WiLL, Spits Water on Fans Again at Atlanta Show
Mike WiLL Made It visited Miley Cyrus when she brought her "Bangerz" tour to his hometown of Atlanta on Tuesday night, March 25. The producer took the stage at the Philips Arena to help the former Disney star with the live performance of their collaboration, "23".
Donning a black-and-red leotard, Cyrus sang her lines and danced with some backing dancers before welcoming Mike WiLL, who later arrived onstage to deliver his verses. At some point, Cyrus was seen grinding on the musician who executive produced her latest album, "Bangerz".
"23" originally also features guest vocals from rapper Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J. The track will appear in Mike WiLL's upcoming debut studio album "Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)".
During the Tuesday show, Cyrus also spat water on her fans again. The 21-year-old singer, who first did the stunt during her concert in Tampa last week, shared an Instagram photo of her spitting water onstage. "#f**kyeahatlanta," she captioned the picture.
Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour will continue on Saturday, March 29 in Canada. She'll have two shows in Montreal and Toronto before returning to the U.S. in April.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance