Miley Cyrus Brings Out Mike WiLL, Spits Water on Fans Again at Atlanta Show
Mike WiLL Made It visited Miley Cyrus when she brought her "Bangerz" tour to his hometown of Atlanta on Tuesday night, March 25. The producer took the stage at the Philips Arena to help the former Disney star with the live performance of their collaboration, "23".
Donning a black-and-red leotard, Cyrus sang her lines and danced with some backing dancers before welcoming Mike WiLL, who later arrived onstage to deliver his verses. At some point, Cyrus was seen grinding on the musician who executive produced her latest album, "Bangerz".
"23" originally also features guest vocals from rapper Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J. The track will appear in Mike WiLL's upcoming debut studio album "Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)".
During the Tuesday show, Cyrus also spat water on her fans again. The 21-year-old singer, who first did the stunt during her concert in Tampa last week, shared an Instagram photo of her spitting water onstage. "#f**kyeahatlanta," she captioned the picture.
Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour will continue on Saturday, March 29 in Canada. She'll have two shows in Montreal and Toronto before returning to the U.S. in April.
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video