'Community' Movie Talk Gets Louder With Justin Lin Rumored as Director
It seems that the movie version of "Community" which is currently in its fifth season is close to happening. The idea was first uttered as a joke by Abed (Danny Pudi) in an episode of season 2, and now the talk to bring the Greendale gang to the big screen grows stronger.
According to TV Guide, Justin Lin is considered to serve behind the lens for the feature film. The 42-year-old director previously helmed several episodes of the TV series and received at least two nominations for Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series at NAACP Image Awards.
Anthony and Joe Russo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") have also helmed some episodes of the comedy series. Joe most recently directed "Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" which aired on March 20.
Lin is currently working on "Bourne 5" after he left "Fast and Furious" franchise. The Russo brothers, meanwhile, are set to return to directing seat for "Captain America 3".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby