'Community' Movie Talk Gets Louder With Justin Lin Rumored as Director
It seems that the movie version of "Community" which is currently in its fifth season is close to happening. The idea was first uttered as a joke by Abed (Danny Pudi) in an episode of season 2, and now the talk to bring the Greendale gang to the big screen grows stronger.
According to TV Guide, Justin Lin is considered to serve behind the lens for the feature film. The 42-year-old director previously helmed several episodes of the TV series and received at least two nominations for Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series at NAACP Image Awards.
Anthony and Joe Russo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") have also helmed some episodes of the comedy series. Joe most recently directed "Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" which aired on March 20.
Lin is currently working on "Bourne 5" after he left "Fast and Furious" franchise. The Russo brothers, meanwhile, are set to return to directing seat for "Captain America 3".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked