'Community' Movie Talk Gets Louder With Justin Lin Rumored as Director
It seems that the movie version of "Community" which is currently in its fifth season is close to happening. The idea was first uttered as a joke by Abed (Danny Pudi) in an episode of season 2, and now the talk to bring the Greendale gang to the big screen grows stronger.
According to TV Guide, Justin Lin is considered to serve behind the lens for the feature film. The 42-year-old director previously helmed several episodes of the TV series and received at least two nominations for Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series at NAACP Image Awards.
Anthony and Joe Russo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") have also helmed some episodes of the comedy series. Joe most recently directed "Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" which aired on March 20.
Lin is currently working on "Bourne 5" after he left "Fast and Furious" franchise. The Russo brothers, meanwhile, are set to return to directing seat for "Captain America 3".
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper