'Community' Movie Talk Gets Louder With Justin Lin Rumored as Director
It seems that the movie version of "Community" which is currently in its fifth season is close to happening. The idea was first uttered as a joke by Abed (Danny Pudi) in an episode of season 2, and now the talk to bring the Greendale gang to the big screen grows stronger.
According to TV Guide, Justin Lin is considered to serve behind the lens for the feature film. The 42-year-old director previously helmed several episodes of the TV series and received at least two nominations for Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series at NAACP Image Awards.
Anthony and Joe Russo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") have also helmed some episodes of the comedy series. Joe most recently directed "Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" which aired on March 20.
Lin is currently working on "Bourne 5" after he left "Fast and Furious" franchise. The Russo brothers, meanwhile, are set to return to directing seat for "Captain America 3".
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'