'Community' Movie Talk Gets Louder With Justin Lin Rumored as Director
It seems that the movie version of "Community" which is currently in its fifth season is close to happening. The idea was first uttered as a joke by Abed (Danny Pudi) in an episode of season 2, and now the talk to bring the Greendale gang to the big screen grows stronger.
According to TV Guide, Justin Lin is considered to serve behind the lens for the feature film. The 42-year-old director previously helmed several episodes of the TV series and received at least two nominations for Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series at NAACP Image Awards.
Anthony and Joe Russo ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") have also helmed some episodes of the comedy series. Joe most recently directed "Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" which aired on March 20.
Lin is currently working on "Bourne 5" after he left "Fast and Furious" franchise. The Russo brothers, meanwhile, are set to return to directing seat for "Captain America 3".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier