Video: Channing Tatum Sends a Kiss to Fan Who's Battling Cancer
Channing Tatum has shown sweet gesture, sending a short video to cheer a fan who's battling stage-four brain cancer. The fan, an 18-year-old Alisa Finley, has a 48-item "bucket list" which she wants to experience and she puts "kissing Channing Tatum" on top. The "Magic Mike" star apparently was aware of the list and decided to send a video to show his support.
"Hey, Alisa, what's goin' on, it's Chan," the actor said at the beginning of the 1-minute video, posted by a Facebook page dedicated to Finley. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today and... Oh, we were at the Oscars the other night and Pharrell came on and we can't ever be, you know, not dancing and happy when that song comes on... So we made a little ditty, a little song for you..."
In the video, the father of one can be seen singing a bit of Pharrell Williams' "Happy", which is featured in the soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2" and his album "G I R L", with Jenna Dewan. "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here," he said.
The number one wish on the list now has been added with a note which reads "almost done." Other things which Finley already did include going to Europe and having a pie war.
More Channing Tatum News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'