Video: Channing Tatum Sends a Kiss to Fan Who's Battling Cancer
Channing Tatum has shown sweet gesture, sending a short video to cheer a fan who's battling stage-four brain cancer. The fan, an 18-year-old Alisa Finley, has a 48-item "bucket list" which she wants to experience and she puts "kissing Channing Tatum" on top. The "Magic Mike" star apparently was aware of the list and decided to send a video to show his support.
"Hey, Alisa, what's goin' on, it's Chan," the actor said at the beginning of the 1-minute video, posted by a Facebook page dedicated to Finley. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today and... Oh, we were at the Oscars the other night and Pharrell came on and we can't ever be, you know, not dancing and happy when that song comes on... So we made a little ditty, a little song for you..."
In the video, the father of one can be seen singing a bit of Pharrell Williams' "Happy", which is featured in the soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2" and his album "G I R L", with Jenna Dewan. "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here," he said.
The number one wish on the list now has been added with a note which reads "almost done." Other things which Finley already did include going to Europe and having a pie war.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia