Video: Channing Tatum Sends a Kiss to Fan Who's Battling Cancer
Channing Tatum has shown sweet gesture, sending a short video to cheer a fan who's battling stage-four brain cancer. The fan, an 18-year-old Alisa Finley, has a 48-item "bucket list" which she wants to experience and she puts "kissing Channing Tatum" on top. The "Magic Mike" star apparently was aware of the list and decided to send a video to show his support.
"Hey, Alisa, what's goin' on, it's Chan," the actor said at the beginning of the 1-minute video, posted by a Facebook page dedicated to Finley. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today and... Oh, we were at the Oscars the other night and Pharrell came on and we can't ever be, you know, not dancing and happy when that song comes on... So we made a little ditty, a little song for you..."
In the video, the father of one can be seen singing a bit of Pharrell Williams' "Happy", which is featured in the soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2" and his album "G I R L", with Jenna Dewan. "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here," he said.
The number one wish on the list now has been added with a note which reads "almost done." Other things which Finley already did include going to Europe and having a pie war.
More Channing Tatum News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards