Video: Channing Tatum Sends a Kiss to Fan Who's Battling Cancer
Channing Tatum has shown sweet gesture, sending a short video to cheer a fan who's battling stage-four brain cancer. The fan, an 18-year-old Alisa Finley, has a 48-item "bucket list" which she wants to experience and she puts "kissing Channing Tatum" on top. The "Magic Mike" star apparently was aware of the list and decided to send a video to show his support.
"Hey, Alisa, what's goin' on, it's Chan," the actor said at the beginning of the 1-minute video, posted by a Facebook page dedicated to Finley. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today and... Oh, we were at the Oscars the other night and Pharrell came on and we can't ever be, you know, not dancing and happy when that song comes on... So we made a little ditty, a little song for you..."
In the video, the father of one can be seen singing a bit of Pharrell Williams' "Happy", which is featured in the soundtrack of "Despicable Me 2" and his album "G I R L", with Jenna Dewan. "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here," he said.
The number one wish on the list now has been added with a note which reads "almost done." Other things which Finley already did include going to Europe and having a pie war.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake