'X-Force' Script Is Complete, Movie May Arrive in 2018
There have been long rumors that "X-Force" movie is in active development at Fox, and now its comic book creator Rob Liefeld confirms it on Twitter. He wrote, "X-Force not a rumour, script complete, paid for by Fox. Excellent. RT @CBR: What Is Fox's Mystery Marvel Movie?"
The said untitled Marvel film is set by the studio for July 13, 2018 release. It will arrive in theaters after two "Fantastic Four" movies, a third "Wolverine" solo film, and two new "X-Men" installments. No other details are available at the moment.
"The Fantastic Four" is set for June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will direct the superhero remake, while Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell are expected to play the lead roles. "The Fantastic Four 2" will follow on July 14, 2017.
"The Wolverine" follow-up is planned for March 3, 2017. Director James Mangold and main actor Hugh Jackman are expected to reprise their respective roles. "X-Men: Apocalypse", a sequel to soon-to-be released "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is due May 27, 2016. Director Bryan Singer considers to include Gambit and Nightcrawler in "Apocalypse".
"X-Force" itself is one of the spin-offs in the popular "X-Men" comics.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says