'X-Force' Script Is Complete, Movie May Arrive in 2018
There have been long rumors that "X-Force" movie is in active development at Fox, and now its comic book creator Rob Liefeld confirms it on Twitter. He wrote, "X-Force not a rumour, script complete, paid for by Fox. Excellent. RT @CBR: What Is Fox's Mystery Marvel Movie?"
The said untitled Marvel film is set by the studio for July 13, 2018 release. It will arrive in theaters after two "Fantastic Four" movies, a third "Wolverine" solo film, and two new "X-Men" installments. No other details are available at the moment.
"The Fantastic Four" is set for June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will direct the superhero remake, while Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell are expected to play the lead roles. "The Fantastic Four 2" will follow on July 14, 2017.
"The Wolverine" follow-up is planned for March 3, 2017. Director James Mangold and main actor Hugh Jackman are expected to reprise their respective roles. "X-Men: Apocalypse", a sequel to soon-to-be released "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is due May 27, 2016. Director Bryan Singer considers to include Gambit and Nightcrawler in "Apocalypse".
"X-Force" itself is one of the spin-offs in the popular "X-Men" comics.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money