'X-Force' Script Is Complete, Movie May Arrive in 2018
There have been long rumors that "X-Force" movie is in active development at Fox, and now its comic book creator Rob Liefeld confirms it on Twitter. He wrote, "X-Force not a rumour, script complete, paid for by Fox. Excellent. RT @CBR: What Is Fox's Mystery Marvel Movie?"
The said untitled Marvel film is set by the studio for July 13, 2018 release. It will arrive in theaters after two "Fantastic Four" movies, a third "Wolverine" solo film, and two new "X-Men" installments. No other details are available at the moment.
"The Fantastic Four" is set for June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will direct the superhero remake, while Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell are expected to play the lead roles. "The Fantastic Four 2" will follow on July 14, 2017.
"The Wolverine" follow-up is planned for March 3, 2017. Director James Mangold and main actor Hugh Jackman are expected to reprise their respective roles. "X-Men: Apocalypse", a sequel to soon-to-be released "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is due May 27, 2016. Director Bryan Singer considers to include Gambit and Nightcrawler in "Apocalypse".
"X-Force" itself is one of the spin-offs in the popular "X-Men" comics.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars