'Devious Maids' Star Grant Show and Katherine LaNasa Welcome Daughter
Actor Grant Show, who takes part on "Devious Maids", is now a father. He and his wife Katherine LaNasa welcomed their first child together, a daughter, on Tuesday, March 25 at 5:21 P.M. A representative for the former "Melrose Place" actor told E! News that the baby girl arrived weighing in at 6 lbs., 3 oz.
"We are truly blessed to have such a healthy and beautiful baby girl," the new parents said. The couple named their bundle of joy Eloise McCue Show. Baby Eloise is Show's first child. LaNasa is also a mother to a 23-year-old son from a previous relationship.
Show and the "Campaign" actress tied the knot in California in 2012 only a month after getting engaged. The nuptials took place at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery. The bride wore a gown from Naeem Khan and Prada shoes, while the groom donned a suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group.
In August, the 52-year-old star told PEOPLE that he and LaNasa were trying to have a baby. "We are working on it - practice, practice, practice. We're both older, so it's a little difficult, but we're working on it," Show said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie