'Devious Maids' Star Grant Show and Katherine LaNasa Welcome Daughter
Actor Grant Show, who takes part on "Devious Maids", is now a father. He and his wife Katherine LaNasa welcomed their first child together, a daughter, on Tuesday, March 25 at 5:21 P.M. A representative for the former "Melrose Place" actor told E! News that the baby girl arrived weighing in at 6 lbs., 3 oz.
"We are truly blessed to have such a healthy and beautiful baby girl," the new parents said. The couple named their bundle of joy Eloise McCue Show. Baby Eloise is Show's first child. LaNasa is also a mother to a 23-year-old son from a previous relationship.
Show and the "Campaign" actress tied the knot in California in 2012 only a month after getting engaged. The nuptials took place at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery. The bride wore a gown from Naeem Khan and Prada shoes, while the groom donned a suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group.
In August, the 52-year-old star told PEOPLE that he and LaNasa were trying to have a baby. "We are working on it - practice, practice, practice. We're both older, so it's a little difficult, but we're working on it," Show said.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier