'Devious Maids' Star Grant Show and Katherine LaNasa Welcome Daughter
Actor Grant Show, who takes part on "Devious Maids", is now a father. He and his wife Katherine LaNasa welcomed their first child together, a daughter, on Tuesday, March 25 at 5:21 P.M. A representative for the former "Melrose Place" actor told E! News that the baby girl arrived weighing in at 6 lbs., 3 oz.
"We are truly blessed to have such a healthy and beautiful baby girl," the new parents said. The couple named their bundle of joy Eloise McCue Show. Baby Eloise is Show's first child. LaNasa is also a mother to a 23-year-old son from a previous relationship.
Show and the "Campaign" actress tied the knot in California in 2012 only a month after getting engaged. The nuptials took place at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery. The bride wore a gown from Naeem Khan and Prada shoes, while the groom donned a suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group.
In August, the 52-year-old star told PEOPLE that he and LaNasa were trying to have a baby. "We are working on it - practice, practice, practice. We're both older, so it's a little difficult, but we're working on it," Show said.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift