Representative for Gwyneth Paltrow Denies Cheating Rumors
A representative for Gwyneth Paltrow has commented on allegation that the Oscar-winning actress cheated on her husband Chris Martin before they decided to separate. Newly-surfaced photo shows Paltrow kissing her ex-boyfriend Donovan Leitch when they attended a Los Angeles Dodgers game with her children Apple and Moses. The photo, which was taken back in September 2013, reportedly was the final straw for their marriage.
In a statement to Hollywood Life, the representative called the rumors "nonsense." The representative said, "It's completely absurd. Donovan has been a close friend of Gwyneth's for over 20 years. The photo you see is them kissing hello when Donovan arrived at the game. Do you think if she was having an affair with Donovan she would bring him to a Dodgers game with her children? It's all just Daily Mail nonsense."
Sources also told Mirror that rumors of her dating up to three men while she was married to the Coldplay frontman were unfounded. Paltrow reportedly told her friends, "I'm no cheat." A friend said, "She doesn't care what people think. She knows the truth." The "Shakespeare in Love" actress also called the reports "ridiculous."
Just hours before the couple announced their "conscious uncoupling" in a Goop post, they reportedly went to the Bahamas with their children. "They are enjoying their getaway together," a source told E! News. "They are out on the beach with the kids having fun. They are having a family vacation." The singer and the actress reportedly rented a home on Eleuthra Island which is usually leased at $5,000 to $6,000 per week.
"The island is a place where you go not to be seen. People come to the island to really get away. It is a very private island and there is nothing commercial here. It's a lot of land without a lot of people living here," a local resident explained.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen