Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian to Headline New Spin-Off Series on E!
The Kardashian ladies will get the spotlight in another E! reality series. The network has picked up "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons" which is in the tune of previous "Take" series, including "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
The latest "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" spin-off will follow Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian "as they set out to relocate the Dash New York store to a hot new property while managing the initial struggles of opening their first pop-up store in the Hamptons." They will begin filming the show this summer in the Hamptons for a fall premiere.
E! is also developing "Dash Dolls" which will focus on the Kardashian sisters' clothing stores and their employees. Meanwhile, the new season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is slated to debut Sunday, June 8 at 9 P.M. ET.
The upcoming season 9 "continues chronicling the family as they take on new beginnings and move on from what has been perhaps the most tumultuous and challenging period they've faced since the show began."
Another reality series, "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills", is renewed for season 2 and gets a spin-off titled "Rich Kids of New York". Lance Bass' upcoming wedding will be the focus of a TV special and actress/singer Christina Milian will be the center of a new docu-soap.
E! has previously announced a new series about plastic surgery gone wrong, "Botched", which will debut in September. The network has also ordered its first scripted drama series "The Royals" starring Elizabeth Hurley and Vincent Regan among others for a 2015 premiere.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences