L'Wren Scott Left Her Estate to Mick Jagger
L'Wren Scott reportedly left all of her estate to longtime boyfriend Mick Jagger. As reported by New York Daily News, documents filed in Manhattan Surrogate's Court on Wednesday, March 26, show that the late fashion designer's estate is valued at $9 million.
"I give all my jewelry, clothing, household furniture and furnishings, personal automobiles, and other tangible articles of a personal nature ... to Michael Philip Jagger," the documents read. According to the filings, Scott's biggest asset was her apartment where she committed suicide, which is worth $8 million. Scott apparently did not mention her siblings Randall Bambrough and Jan Shane in her will.
The funeral for Scott, whose real name is Luann Bambrough, was held on Tuesday at the Hollywood Forever Funeral Home in Los Angeles. Previously, Scott's family was reported having disagreement about the funeral as Scott's sister wanted the designer to be buried in their childhood hometown in Utah.
In a statement to Daily Mail, Shane blasted the member of The Rolling Stones for turning the funeral into "media circus." She said, "It's become a media circus, it's so not how Luann would have wanted it. All you read is how devastated he is, well, he's not the only one. I don't get to see her, neither do her family and the friends that she grew up with. We want to say goodbye, but he's taken over."
"She has been away from home for so long, this is her place, not in some strange cemetery in Los Angeles. It has no connection, but it's Mick and his kids that are making all the decisions," she continued. "He hijacked this funeral. Yes, he was with her for 13 years, but family is family, that's what it boils down to."
"She'll be buried and passed away as Mick's girlfriend, not Luann Bambrough or L'Wren Scott. It's so far blown out of proportion, she's a human being, she deserves more," Shane stated, adding that family members in Utah could not travel to Los Angeles to say goodbye. Shane herself planted Scott's favorite blue pansies to pay respects.
Concerning Scott's will, Shane said that she would try to get back some family memorabilia. "I would assume she had a will, I'm not really sure. But I know after mom passed away, L'Wren took pictures away from the family home. They were my childhood, I want them back, I hate to think they're gone forever, it's our memories of growing up. The Jagger family doesn't need them, they're our memories from our childhood," she explained.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says