Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis Heat Up 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer With a Kiss
The first full trailer for the Wachowski siblings' sci-fier "Jupiter Ascending" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It teases the on-screen romance that blooms between an intergalactic warrior (Channing Tatum) and an earth-born princess (Mila Kunis).
Tatum's Caine comes from another world to track down Kunis' Jupiter Jones, a seemingly ordinary girl with DNA that makes her the universe's next leader. "I want her found," says the baddie played by Eddie Redmayne. "And I want her dead."
His kind wants her dead because she poses a threat to the current reign, but Caine pledges to protect her. This puts them in "a war with one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe."
Coming from "The Matrix" creators Lana and Andy Wachowski, the movie is slated to arrive Stateside on July 25.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'