Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis Heat Up 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer With a Kiss
The first full trailer for the Wachowski siblings' sci-fier "Jupiter Ascending" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It teases the on-screen romance that blooms between an intergalactic warrior (Channing Tatum) and an earth-born princess (Mila Kunis).
Tatum's Caine comes from another world to track down Kunis' Jupiter Jones, a seemingly ordinary girl with DNA that makes her the universe's next leader. "I want her found," says the baddie played by Eddie Redmayne. "And I want her dead."
His kind wants her dead because she poses a threat to the current reign, but Caine pledges to protect her. This puts them in "a war with one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe."
Coming from "The Matrix" creators Lana and Andy Wachowski, the movie is slated to arrive Stateside on July 25.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic