Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis Heat Up 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer With a Kiss
The first full trailer for the Wachowski siblings' sci-fier "Jupiter Ascending" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It teases the on-screen romance that blooms between an intergalactic warrior (Channing Tatum) and an earth-born princess (Mila Kunis).
Tatum's Caine comes from another world to track down Kunis' Jupiter Jones, a seemingly ordinary girl with DNA that makes her the universe's next leader. "I want her found," says the baddie played by Eddie Redmayne. "And I want her dead."
His kind wants her dead because she poses a threat to the current reign, but Caine pledges to protect her. This puts them in "a war with one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe."
Coming from "The Matrix" creators Lana and Andy Wachowski, the movie is slated to arrive Stateside on July 25.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak