Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis Heat Up 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer With a Kiss
The first full trailer for the Wachowski siblings' sci-fier "Jupiter Ascending" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It teases the on-screen romance that blooms between an intergalactic warrior (Channing Tatum) and an earth-born princess (Mila Kunis).
Tatum's Caine comes from another world to track down Kunis' Jupiter Jones, a seemingly ordinary girl with DNA that makes her the universe's next leader. "I want her found," says the baddie played by Eddie Redmayne. "And I want her dead."
His kind wants her dead because she poses a threat to the current reign, but Caine pledges to protect her. This puts them in "a war with one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe."
Coming from "The Matrix" creators Lana and Andy Wachowski, the movie is slated to arrive Stateside on July 25.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts