Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis Heat Up 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer With a Kiss
The first full trailer for the Wachowski siblings' sci-fier "Jupiter Ascending" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It teases the on-screen romance that blooms between an intergalactic warrior (Channing Tatum) and an earth-born princess (Mila Kunis).
Tatum's Caine comes from another world to track down Kunis' Jupiter Jones, a seemingly ordinary girl with DNA that makes her the universe's next leader. "I want her found," says the baddie played by Eddie Redmayne. "And I want her dead."
His kind wants her dead because she poses a threat to the current reign, but Caine pledges to protect her. This puts them in "a war with one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe."
Coming from "The Matrix" creators Lana and Andy Wachowski, the movie is slated to arrive Stateside on July 25.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary