'Scandal' Star Columbus Short Arrested Following Alleged Brawl
Actor Columbus Short, who plays Harrison Wright on ABC's "Scandal", was arrested by Claremont police on Wednesday, March 26 after he allegedly attacked a man at a restaurant. He was charged with felony battery with serious bodily injury and was released after posting a $50,000 bail. Short may face up to four years in jail if convicted.
The alleged altercation took place at Gabe's Bar and Grill in Los Angeles on March 15. According to a statement from the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Short and another patron had a disagreement. Short was accused of hitting the man, who ended up with a broken nose and was unconscious for a few moments.
The 31-year-old actor, who previously worked as a coreographer for Britney Spears, has had several run-ins with the law. He was arrested in July 2008 for drunk driving. In 2010, he was arrested for battery with great bodily injury and for failing to appear in court.
Earlier this year, Short was charged with misdemeanor spousal battery. A judge told him to stay away from his wife Tuere Short in March. He pleaded not guilty.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom