Carmen Electra Dating a Designer 11 Years Her Junior
Carmen Electra is back on dating scene. The former "Baywatch" babe is reportedly seeing Tal Cooperman, a Los Angeles-based clothing mogul.
"They met about three months ago when a mutual friend introduced them. They hit it off right away," a source told E! News. The couple has 11 years age gap with Electra being 41 and Cooperman hitting 30 but "the age difference doesn't bother either of them, it doesn't matter. Tal's a mature guy." Another source claimed, "Tal is happy as hell."
Electra herself confirmed to E! that they are close and not rushing things up. "We are taking it slow and really trying to get to know each other, but so far we are really happy!" she said. "He's gorgeous and a lot of fun."
Electra was previously married to NBA superstar Dennis Rodman but the marriage was annulled nine days later. She went on marrying musician Dave Navarro in 2003 but she filed for divorce three years later. She was engaged to rocker Rob Patterson in April 2008 and split from him in 2012.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage