Trace Adkins' Wife Files for Divorce, Seeking Daughters' Full Custody
Trace Adkins and Rhonda Adkins are divorcing after 16 years of marriage. Rhonda filed the divorce papers on Tuesday, March 25 in Tennessee, citing "irreconcilable differences."
Rhonda is requesting the primary custody of their three daughters, MacKenzie, Brianna, and Trinity. She also wants the country crooner to pay child support, alimony and all her legal fees.
It has been a tough year for Trace. He spent time in rehab in January for alcoholism, shortly after he got into a brawl on a cruise ship. He was headlining a seven-day cruise when he got into a fight with an impersonator who was singing his songs in a karaoke bar. He flew to Louisiana in February when his father became ill but his father died a few days later.
Adkins has been open about his problem with alcohol, crediting his manager for saving him. "If you've ever been through one of those things, it's the most humiliating experience you'll ever have," he told The Hollywood Reporter in 2011. "To hear people you respect and love sit there and tell you the kind of pain you've been causing them ...and yeah, I'm an alcoholic."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'