Trace Adkins' Wife Files for Divorce, Seeking Daughters' Full Custody
Trace Adkins and Rhonda Adkins are divorcing after 16 years of marriage. Rhonda filed the divorce papers on Tuesday, March 25 in Tennessee, citing "irreconcilable differences."
Rhonda is requesting the primary custody of their three daughters, MacKenzie, Brianna, and Trinity. She also wants the country crooner to pay child support, alimony and all her legal fees.
It has been a tough year for Trace. He spent time in rehab in January for alcoholism, shortly after he got into a brawl on a cruise ship. He was headlining a seven-day cruise when he got into a fight with an impersonator who was singing his songs in a karaoke bar. He flew to Louisiana in February when his father became ill but his father died a few days later.
Adkins has been open about his problem with alcohol, crediting his manager for saving him. "If you've ever been through one of those things, it's the most humiliating experience you'll ever have," he told The Hollywood Reporter in 2011. "To hear people you respect and love sit there and tell you the kind of pain you've been causing them ...and yeah, I'm an alcoholic."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert