Kylie Jenner Posted Spoof Version of Kimye's Vogue Cover
Seth Rogen and James Franco are not the only ones tickled to spoof Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover. Kim's own sisters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner made fun of the controversial cover.
Kylie retweeted on Tuesday, March 25 a photoshopped version of the photo which replaced Kim's head with hers and Kanye's with Kendall's. "love RT @KylieJenner: Sorry Kim," the 16-year-old captioned the pic. Kim did not respond to it but tweeted the next day a photo of her cover, saying, "#MyFamily #Vogue #OnStandsTODAY!!!!!"
The cover has been slammed by a lot of people including celebrities. Sarah Michelle Gellar said on Twitter that she was canceling her subscription upon finding out that Kimye were on the cover. Jared Padalecki also expressed his distaste of the cover, tweeting, "Not that I'm a Vogue reader, but, really?? Kim Kardashian? I thought it was supposed to be a magazine about class and style???"
However, Anna Wintour has defended her choice of the cover, writing on the editor's letter, "Kanye is an amazing performer and cultural provocateur, while Kim, through her strength of character, has created a place for herself in the glare of the world's spotlight, and it takes real guts to do that."
More Kylie Jenner News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo