Kylie Jenner Posted Spoof Version of Kimye's Vogue Cover
Seth Rogen and James Franco are not the only ones tickled to spoof Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover. Kim's own sisters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner made fun of the controversial cover.
Kylie retweeted on Tuesday, March 25 a photoshopped version of the photo which replaced Kim's head with hers and Kanye's with Kendall's. "love RT @KylieJenner: Sorry Kim," the 16-year-old captioned the pic. Kim did not respond to it but tweeted the next day a photo of her cover, saying, "#MyFamily #Vogue #OnStandsTODAY!!!!!"
The cover has been slammed by a lot of people including celebrities. Sarah Michelle Gellar said on Twitter that she was canceling her subscription upon finding out that Kimye were on the cover. Jared Padalecki also expressed his distaste of the cover, tweeting, "Not that I'm a Vogue reader, but, really?? Kim Kardashian? I thought it was supposed to be a magazine about class and style???"
However, Anna Wintour has defended her choice of the cover, writing on the editor's letter, "Kanye is an amazing performer and cultural provocateur, while Kim, through her strength of character, has created a place for herself in the glare of the world's spotlight, and it takes real guts to do that."
More Kylie Jenner News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'