Kylie Jenner Posted Spoof Version of Kimye's Vogue Cover
Seth Rogen and James Franco are not the only ones tickled to spoof Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover. Kim's own sisters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner made fun of the controversial cover.
Kylie retweeted on Tuesday, March 25 a photoshopped version of the photo which replaced Kim's head with hers and Kanye's with Kendall's. "love RT @KylieJenner: Sorry Kim," the 16-year-old captioned the pic. Kim did not respond to it but tweeted the next day a photo of her cover, saying, "#MyFamily #Vogue #OnStandsTODAY!!!!!"
The cover has been slammed by a lot of people including celebrities. Sarah Michelle Gellar said on Twitter that she was canceling her subscription upon finding out that Kimye were on the cover. Jared Padalecki also expressed his distaste of the cover, tweeting, "Not that I'm a Vogue reader, but, really?? Kim Kardashian? I thought it was supposed to be a magazine about class and style???"
However, Anna Wintour has defended her choice of the cover, writing on the editor's letter, "Kanye is an amazing performer and cultural provocateur, while Kim, through her strength of character, has created a place for herself in the glare of the world's spotlight, and it takes real guts to do that."
More Kylie Jenner News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video