'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Are Pregnant
A "Bachelorette" baby is on the way. Season 7 bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her final rose J.P. Rosenbaum have announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Hebert and Rosenbaum are to welcome the baby in October. "I'm a little nervous, but we're very excited," Hebert, who is three-month along, said. "I've wanted a child for a while." The couple appeared on the cover of InTouch Weekly in which Hebert bared her tiny baby bump. "It's nice not to have to keep a secret anymore," Rosenbaum told the magazine. "We're beyond thrilled."
They had been trying for two months before learning they were pregnant. Hebert took several pregnancy tests but a definite line only appeared when she had it in Santa Barbara, California in January during Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding. "There was legitimately a line. That's when we officially found out- of course it would be at a Bachelor wedding!" Rosenbaum said.
Hebert and Rosenbaum got engaged on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" and married in a TV wedding in December 2012.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly