'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Are Pregnant
A "Bachelorette" baby is on the way. Season 7 bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her final rose J.P. Rosenbaum have announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Hebert and Rosenbaum are to welcome the baby in October. "I'm a little nervous, but we're very excited," Hebert, who is three-month along, said. "I've wanted a child for a while." The couple appeared on the cover of InTouch Weekly in which Hebert bared her tiny baby bump. "It's nice not to have to keep a secret anymore," Rosenbaum told the magazine. "We're beyond thrilled."
They had been trying for two months before learning they were pregnant. Hebert took several pregnancy tests but a definite line only appeared when she had it in Santa Barbara, California in January during Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding. "There was legitimately a line. That's when we officially found out- of course it would be at a Bachelor wedding!" Rosenbaum said.
Hebert and Rosenbaum got engaged on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" and married in a TV wedding in December 2012.
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'