'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Are Pregnant
A "Bachelorette" baby is on the way. Season 7 bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her final rose J.P. Rosenbaum have announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Hebert and Rosenbaum are to welcome the baby in October. "I'm a little nervous, but we're very excited," Hebert, who is three-month along, said. "I've wanted a child for a while." The couple appeared on the cover of InTouch Weekly in which Hebert bared her tiny baby bump. "It's nice not to have to keep a secret anymore," Rosenbaum told the magazine. "We're beyond thrilled."
They had been trying for two months before learning they were pregnant. Hebert took several pregnancy tests but a definite line only appeared when she had it in Santa Barbara, California in January during Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding. "There was legitimately a line. That's when we officially found out- of course it would be at a Bachelor wedding!" Rosenbaum said.
Hebert and Rosenbaum got engaged on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" and married in a TV wedding in December 2012.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?