'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Are Pregnant
A "Bachelorette" baby is on the way. Season 7 bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her final rose J.P. Rosenbaum have announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Hebert and Rosenbaum are to welcome the baby in October. "I'm a little nervous, but we're very excited," Hebert, who is three-month along, said. "I've wanted a child for a while." The couple appeared on the cover of InTouch Weekly in which Hebert bared her tiny baby bump. "It's nice not to have to keep a secret anymore," Rosenbaum told the magazine. "We're beyond thrilled."
They had been trying for two months before learning they were pregnant. Hebert took several pregnancy tests but a definite line only appeared when she had it in Santa Barbara, California in January during Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding. "There was legitimately a line. That's when we officially found out- of course it would be at a Bachelor wedding!" Rosenbaum said.
Hebert and Rosenbaum got engaged on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" and married in a TV wedding in December 2012.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'