'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Are Pregnant
A "Bachelorette" baby is on the way. Season 7 bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her final rose J.P. Rosenbaum have announced that they are expecting their first child together.
Hebert and Rosenbaum are to welcome the baby in October. "I'm a little nervous, but we're very excited," Hebert, who is three-month along, said. "I've wanted a child for a while." The couple appeared on the cover of InTouch Weekly in which Hebert bared her tiny baby bump. "It's nice not to have to keep a secret anymore," Rosenbaum told the magazine. "We're beyond thrilled."
They had been trying for two months before learning they were pregnant. Hebert took several pregnancy tests but a definite line only appeared when she had it in Santa Barbara, California in January during Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding. "There was legitimately a line. That's when we officially found out- of course it would be at a Bachelor wedding!" Rosenbaum said.
Hebert and Rosenbaum got engaged on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" and married in a TV wedding in December 2012.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent