Police Investigating Sex Tape Extortion Plot Involving Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner reportedly has contacted the police over a sex tape extortion plot. As reported by TMZ, L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies went to Jenner's house on Tuesday, March 25 to take her report. Jenner allegedly told the police that she had been receiving 300 phone calls, voice mails and texts a day for weeks.
The person who sent the messages reportedly told Jenner that her sex tape would be released to media if she did not give the blackmailer a large sum of money. Jenner, however, told the officers that such tape did not exist. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" additionally said that the person was inconsistent, mentioning Khloe Kardashian's name instead of hers, in several calls. The police reportedly are investigating the report.
Rumors about Jenner being hit with sex extortion plot emerged earlier this month. "At first she thought it was a joke, because she knew it couldn't be real. Obviously she would never allow herself to be taped like that!" a source close to Jenner told Radar Online.
"He called Kris more than one hundred times in the last seven days, from more than 100 different phone numbers," the source added. "The man has been demanding money from Kris. If he's not paid, he claims, he'll release the tape." Jenner reportedly also felt that she was stalked. "She went out to eat and then got a text from him saying 'Are you enjoying the restaurant?' This person knew where she was," the source claimed.
More Kris Jenner News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son