Bradley Cooper Is Named the Possible New Indiana Jones
A new Indiana Jones movie might happen with a new actor. If Latino Review is to be trusted, Harrison Ford will soon pass the torch to a younger star if the long-developed "Indiana Jones V" is not coming out until a certain date.
Sources tell the site that the studios are considering an idea to make a new trilogy with a fresh face in the lead role. Bradley Cooper, who was recently seen in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle" and lends his voice to Rocket Racoon in "Guardians of the Galaxy", is allegedly the top candidate to play the title character should the adventure movie franchise follow the James Bond films route.
Frank Darabont (former showrunner of "The Walking Dead") reportedly has pitched an idea for the next movie, but he has not officially been sealed as a scribe.
Walt Disney Studios now owns the rights to "Indiana Jones" after acquiring LucasFilm in 2012. Ford, who first played the fame archeologist in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark", has expressed in multiple occasions his interest to reprise his hero role.
There have been talks about the fifth movie, with Steven Spielberg claiming in 2011 that he and George Lucas "already agreed on the genre of the fifth movie." He, however, added, "I don't know where George is with the story. There is no 'Indy 5' until George says there is."
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked