Bradley Cooper Is Named the Possible New Indiana Jones
A new Indiana Jones movie might happen with a new actor. If Latino Review is to be trusted, Harrison Ford will soon pass the torch to a younger star if the long-developed "Indiana Jones V" is not coming out until a certain date.
Sources tell the site that the studios are considering an idea to make a new trilogy with a fresh face in the lead role. Bradley Cooper, who was recently seen in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle" and lends his voice to Rocket Racoon in "Guardians of the Galaxy", is allegedly the top candidate to play the title character should the adventure movie franchise follow the James Bond films route.
Frank Darabont (former showrunner of "The Walking Dead") reportedly has pitched an idea for the next movie, but he has not officially been sealed as a scribe.
Walt Disney Studios now owns the rights to "Indiana Jones" after acquiring LucasFilm in 2012. Ford, who first played the fame archeologist in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark", has expressed in multiple occasions his interest to reprise his hero role.
There have been talks about the fifth movie, with Steven Spielberg claiming in 2011 that he and George Lucas "already agreed on the genre of the fifth movie." He, however, added, "I don't know where George is with the story. There is no 'Indy 5' until George says there is."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'