Carson Daly and Siri Pinter Expecting Third Child
Carson Daly and Siri Pinter are going to welcome another addition to the family. The couple, who already has a son Jackson James and daughter Etta Jones, is expecting their third child together. The host of "The Voice" shared the baby news during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, March 24.
"I've got two kids; I have a 5-year-old and my daughter's 19 months, and we're expecting a third," he said. "I have so many children now I need the clown car," he added. "For years my mom was like, 'When are you going to have a kid?' And now she's like, 'Slow down!' "
Pinter, who is a food blogger, also announced her pregnancy in a blog post. "So now it comes time for me to admit something to you. And it's not that chocolate controls my life, although that is pathetically true, but the more exciting news is ... I'm pregnant!" the expectant mother wrote. "Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy. Well, as far as I can tell Etta is happy (she thinks the baby lives in my breasts)."
"I'm about halfway there, feeling pretty great, and eating enough for 5. Is that how it works? Are you supposed to eat for every member of your family, including the baby in your belly? Just say yes and make me feel better about life," she added.
Daly and Pinter have been together for six years. They got engaged last October.
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series