Carson Daly and Siri Pinter Expecting Third Child
Carson Daly and Siri Pinter are going to welcome another addition to the family. The couple, who already has a son Jackson James and daughter Etta Jones, is expecting their third child together. The host of "The Voice" shared the baby news during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, March 24.
"I've got two kids; I have a 5-year-old and my daughter's 19 months, and we're expecting a third," he said. "I have so many children now I need the clown car," he added. "For years my mom was like, 'When are you going to have a kid?' And now she's like, 'Slow down!' "
Pinter, who is a food blogger, also announced her pregnancy in a blog post. "So now it comes time for me to admit something to you. And it's not that chocolate controls my life, although that is pathetically true, but the more exciting news is ... I'm pregnant!" the expectant mother wrote. "Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy. Well, as far as I can tell Etta is happy (she thinks the baby lives in my breasts)."
"I'm about halfway there, feeling pretty great, and eating enough for 5. Is that how it works? Are you supposed to eat for every member of your family, including the baby in your belly? Just say yes and make me feel better about life," she added.
Daly and Pinter have been together for six years. They got engaged last October.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby