Carson Daly and Siri Pinter Expecting Third Child
Carson Daly and Siri Pinter are going to welcome another addition to the family. The couple, who already has a son Jackson James and daughter Etta Jones, is expecting their third child together. The host of "The Voice" shared the baby news during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, March 24.
"I've got two kids; I have a 5-year-old and my daughter's 19 months, and we're expecting a third," he said. "I have so many children now I need the clown car," he added. "For years my mom was like, 'When are you going to have a kid?' And now she's like, 'Slow down!' "
Pinter, who is a food blogger, also announced her pregnancy in a blog post. "So now it comes time for me to admit something to you. And it's not that chocolate controls my life, although that is pathetically true, but the more exciting news is ... I'm pregnant!" the expectant mother wrote. "Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy. Well, as far as I can tell Etta is happy (she thinks the baby lives in my breasts)."
"I'm about halfway there, feeling pretty great, and eating enough for 5. Is that how it works? Are you supposed to eat for every member of your family, including the baby in your belly? Just say yes and make me feel better about life," she added.
Daly and Pinter have been together for six years. They got engaged last October.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'