Carson Daly and Siri Pinter Expecting Third Child
Carson Daly and Siri Pinter are going to welcome another addition to the family. The couple, who already has a son Jackson James and daughter Etta Jones, is expecting their third child together. The host of "The Voice" shared the baby news during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, March 24.
"I've got two kids; I have a 5-year-old and my daughter's 19 months, and we're expecting a third," he said. "I have so many children now I need the clown car," he added. "For years my mom was like, 'When are you going to have a kid?' And now she's like, 'Slow down!' "
Pinter, who is a food blogger, also announced her pregnancy in a blog post. "So now it comes time for me to admit something to you. And it's not that chocolate controls my life, although that is pathetically true, but the more exciting news is ... I'm pregnant!" the expectant mother wrote. "Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy. Well, as far as I can tell Etta is happy (she thinks the baby lives in my breasts)."
"I'm about halfway there, feeling pretty great, and eating enough for 5. Is that how it works? Are you supposed to eat for every member of your family, including the baby in your belly? Just say yes and make me feel better about life," she added.
Daly and Pinter have been together for six years. They got engaged last October.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered