Carson Daly and Siri Pinter Expecting Third Child
Carson Daly and Siri Pinter are going to welcome another addition to the family. The couple, who already has a son Jackson James and daughter Etta Jones, is expecting their third child together. The host of "The Voice" shared the baby news during an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, March 24.
"I've got two kids; I have a 5-year-old and my daughter's 19 months, and we're expecting a third," he said. "I have so many children now I need the clown car," he added. "For years my mom was like, 'When are you going to have a kid?' And now she's like, 'Slow down!' "
Pinter, who is a food blogger, also announced her pregnancy in a blog post. "So now it comes time for me to admit something to you. And it's not that chocolate controls my life, although that is pathetically true, but the more exciting news is ... I'm pregnant!" the expectant mother wrote. "Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy. Well, as far as I can tell Etta is happy (she thinks the baby lives in my breasts)."
"I'm about halfway there, feeling pretty great, and eating enough for 5. Is that how it works? Are you supposed to eat for every member of your family, including the baby in your belly? Just say yes and make me feel better about life," she added.
Daly and Pinter have been together for six years. They got engaged last October.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'